And now time for a message from Kamala

The Florida governor killed MORE.

Total Deaths from COVID
Florida 95,206
New York 83,374

What's cost Trump a lot of money is his inability to obey the rules or tell the truth.

Hopefully, it will cost him the election and his freedom.

Do you have any proof of any of that? You've been investigating Biden for five years now, and all you've proven so far is that Hunter was high when he bought a gun.
Proof that the Biden family enriched itself selling Joe Biden's political influence? You mean other than the millions of dollars pouring into their bank accounts from China, Russia and Ukraine? Aren't you cute!

Same thing as they did with Biden - keep her hidden from voters.

And Democrats are so brainwashed to despise Trump that they are allowing themselves to fall for it.
Harris avoids press conferences out of fear. It gets harder as President. Has someone told her this?

And this just proves, that if you believe that Covid originated from eating a bat or some other nonsense, you're credibility is clearly undermined. Are you interested in reading anything?
I'm not interested in reading bullshit. If it was a lab leak, why didn't it kill the lab workers OR the houses around the lab? Instead, it broke out in the Wet Market 7 miles away, across the river, where they were selling Racoon dogs and bats and other weird things that Chinese people eat. (Going to the Asian Market with my wife is always an adventure.)

Interesting of note is that Vanity Fair, of all publications was doing some very solid research: Looks like most now is only accessible via sub. But when the articles first published, the evidence was great. But dismiss it so you don't have to be responsible.
Only person who was responsible was Trump, who lied, undermined efforts, and engaged in pettiness, like saying his press conferences had higher ratings than The Bachelor. (Seriously, what a narcissistic twat!)

We needed a leader, we had a buffoon.

China downplayed it, severely and tried to cover it.
yet Trump said this..

1722965648163.png

Would of could of should of... But let's not focus on the origin, only Trump.
Yup, Trump is the guy who fucked this up, it's why the US had much worse results than any other country. If ANYTHING, we should have had BETTER results, because we had the resources and intelligence to know how bad this was. Trump was more focused on his petty grudges with Obama and the Deep State.

I wonder how things could have been different if China was forthright with the information. You seem to fail to realize the relationship between cause and effect. The MSM and politicians don't want you to focus on the "Cause", and you Joe, are the perfect example of suckin' down the kool-aid of only focusing on the tragic effects of the outbreak and focusing all blame on a single person.

Yup. He was president. He was in charge. He's the one who took all the actions I listed, that made it much, much worse. China did what it did (if it did anything), but Trump was responsible for the failures of US policy compared to other countries.

Sweet Evil Jesus, man, Trump was trying to kill Obamacare in the middle of a pandemic!

As I have stated before, their are parties responsible for the travesty of Covid. Massive reparations paid out to families who lost loved one due to the outbreak from the lab. But the MSM doesn't want you to focus on the cause, only Trump. Keep drinking.

Yes, Trump is the biggest danger to this country and needs to be stopped.

Trump derangement syndrome has indeed done that and it's cost the Trump family a lot of money. Kind of pathetic...isn't it? Yet Trump is still willing to absorb that financial damage because he wants to help the country.
They're taking Trumps name off buildings around the world.

Show me where Joe got payments.. Not Hunter or Jim, for consulting work they did.

Thanks.
The entire Biden family got payments, Joey...even the little kids. Did you want to take a crack at explaining why young kids are getting paid money from overseas?

Fauci, like Birks, did they best they could with the lies that Trump told them.
So the science failed because the scientists weren't doing science and they were not providing the guidance to the President, the president was telling them his science? Weird huh? wow. okay, seems strange, I swear it was fauci wearing five masks not trump.
Where do you think they got their information from? They have no intelligence agency to tell them what's happening in Wuhan.
So you're saying trump was president, scientist, intelligence agent and impeachment victim. wow.
Trump knew exactly what was happening in China, and for months before it hit the US.
How do you know that?
But instead of taking action after the CIA warned him, Trump played it down. Saying it wasn't a problem, and would go away on it's own.
WTF are you talking about, he froze flights from China and got criticized for it. so just stop with all the lies and disinformation, you look the fool.

I'd want my family to do well.

What you guys haven't proven, despite five years of investigating, that any of Hunter's clients got anything other than consulting services.
Joey...Joey...Joey! Stop embarrassing yourself, dude! You don't need to defend the Biden family anymore! That whole sleazy group are now totally irrelevant so save your dignity. Trying to claim Hunter the crack addict deserved to make millions as a "consultant" is no longer your job and MAN does it make you look silly! :)

Joey...Joey...Joey! Stop embarrassing yourself, dude! You don't need to defend the Biden family anymore! That whole sleazy group are now totally irrelevant so save your dignity. Trying to claim Hunter the crack addict deserved to make millions as a "consultant" is no longer your job and MAN does it make you look silly! :)
Guy, Hunter on Crack has accomplished more than you ever will.

Guy, Hunter on Crack has accomplished more than you ever will.
you didn't write that with a straight face. Hilarious. The guy smoking and losing everything accomplished nothing without his father. Access to Joe was the play!!! Confirmed by his business partners. oops!!! And you still defend the crackhead. Doesn't make you look good jack.

you didn't write that with a straight face. Hilarious. The guy smoking and losing everything accomplished nothing without his father. Access to Joe was the play!!! Confirmed by his business partners. oops!!! And you still defend the crackhead. Doesn't make you look good jack.
Joey's been defending the Biden's for so long it's become a knee jerk reaction. You're right about it not looking good though... Wouldn't be the first time he made himself look silly defending the indefensible.

Forum List

Back