And now time for a message from Kamala

Slight correction.

E. Jean only got 88 million out of him.

the $450,000,000 was for the very unsexy property fraud.

I know, so many scandals, so little time!
all to be appealed. so I will wait until the legal process is complete. And, Carroll will never see a dime.

I suspect that once the cancer that is Trump is removed, the GOP will go back to being a reasonably sane political party.
if you read the posts i put up about her and read what i think about her you would not be saying that....i lived in cal while she was there,there is no way i would trust anything she says....she couldnt unite a hotdog with its bun...
So if you don't think Kamala can unite the country why do you take Trump to task for not doing it either?

trump doesnt unite....his mouth divides people...yea i want the country to be united....thats the difference between me and you....
May divide the globalist cabal and their identity politics bullshit but I hear great unifying talk too. What, only listening to cnn? Yeah, apparently you are.

May divide the globalist cabal and their identity politics bullshit but I hear great unifying talk too. What, only listening to cnn? Yeah, apparently you are.
you are another who makes up shit about people here...you have been here long enough to know my politics unless you are one of those posters here who never read anything just jump into a thread and assume....i dont give a shit about the globalist cabal....i care about this country,and trump is no uniter....

Trump disbanded the Pandemic Response team
He threw out the Pandemic Response plan.
He failed to restock pandemic supplies
Both sides have been pointing fingers
He called Covid "A Hoax".
He deliberately downplayed it to not frighten the stock market.
Okay. So what. As someone who hinges his loyalty to the Democratic party because of the 2008 crash, one would think you would understand the importance of not collapsing the economy.
He told people it would "Clear up by Easter".
Okay. He downplayed it. I don't agree with it.
He resisted any attempts to control the virus by mayors and governors.
Leaving it up to the states. That's his call if you like it or not.
He hawked quack cures like Hydrochlorquinine and Intervecmin
Are we surprised?
He held Mass Super-spreader events. (Adios, Herman Cain, you died as you lived, sucking up to awful white people)
Plenty of examples of Dems attending events while they forced the public inside.
But, no, no, let's complain that China did something bad even though we can't prove it was made in a lab.
It was made in a lab. The lab was researching "Gain of Function".

Classified State Department Documents Credibly Suggest COVID-19 Lab Leak, Wenstrup Pushes for Declassification​

Trump made almost every decision WRONG.

Starting with ignoring COVID until he could ignore it no more.

Obama had SARS, MIRS, Swine Flu, Zika, Ebola, etc. And he took them head on, instead of ignoring them.

Instead Trump took a national (actually worldwide) problem, and left it to the states to solve. Providing no leadership at all.
Covid and the list of the others "Pandemics" except for Ebola, not even the same level of threat.
And letting the states decide, is his right. Many of you forget that the States we live in should have a greater impact of our day to day lives, verses the worship of the POTUS that most Americans place in their political temples. That's how our gov't was formed and what makes up our Republic.

Again, no one would have stopped covid in its track. No one. It was coming whether we liked it or not.

Silly person. Kamala Harris is very skilled in foreign policy. She grew up in Canada, for one thing. Canada is a foreign country, isn't it?

She never went to the border but she's been to Europe, and she knows a lot about Europe.

I'll just let her tell you about her foreign policy expertise in her own words...

“Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically that’s wrong.”

:laughing0301:
Kamala's mouth must be sore from all the throat business...

Here is her new lover! Mr Walz....Jill's dad!
1722959789598.png

Covid and the list of the others "Pandemics" except for Ebola, not even the same level of threat.
And letting the states decide, is his right. Many of you forget that the States we live in should have a greater impact of our day to day lives, verses the worship of the POTUS that most Americans place in their political temples. That's how our gov't was formed and what makes up our Republic.

Again, no one would have stopped covid in its track. No one. It was coming whether we liked it or not.
and we know creepy did worse.

Okay. So what. As someone who hinges his loyalty to the Democratic party because of the 2008 crash, one would think you would understand the importance of not collapsing the economy.

Except it collapsed anyway! And Trump did what Republicans always do when the economy collapses... "Save the rich people".

In 2008, the bankers all got bailouts, the rest of us got interest increases and underwater mortgages and busted 401Ks

The point was, Trump put the stock market ahead of public health, and Covid was that much worse because of it.

Leaving it up to the states. That's his call if you like it or not.
No, a leader would have led a nationwide effort, not encourage crazy people to show up with guns at the state capitols.
Plenty of examples of Dems attending events while they forced the public inside.

Didn't you guys mock Biden because he couldn't attract crowds?

It was made in a lab. The lab was researching "Gain of Function".

How does someone license their name, Joey? How does someone make that name worth millions of dollars? I'll give you a hint...you don't do so by failing...you do so by succeeding. So tell me all of the businesses that Kamala Harris has made successful. Tell me ONE!
May I point out. Yes Trump did most of his business by licensing his name. But that name has now become toxic.
Many of the buildings that used to have the Trump name on them, no longer do.

Except it collapsed anyway! And Trump did what Republicans always do when the economy collapses... "Save the rich people".

In 2008, the bankers all got bailouts, the rest of us got interest increases and underwater mortgages and busted 401Ks

The point was, Trump put the stock market ahead of public health, and Covid was that much worse because of it.

No, a leader would have led a nationwide effort, not encourage crazy people to show up with guns at the state capitols.

Didn't you guys mock Biden because he couldn't attract crowds?

oh for fk sake can't you come up with anything new? three and half years of a demofk and today is still five years ago fault. grow the fk up loser sheep.

But because we lacked a national focus, it was far worse in the US than any other G-7 country.

Japan did the best, because they took it damned seriously, they enforced masking, they cancelled the Olympics, and as a result, their Covid Death toll was about 50,000. The US was plagued with Trump Leadership, all hat and no cattle, and we had the worst results, with 1 million deaths.

But because we lacked a national focus, it was far worse in the US than any other G-7 country.
we did? hmmmmmm are you saying fauci fked us?
Japan did the best, because they took it damned seriously, they enforced masking, they cancelled the Olympics, and as a result, their Covid Death toll was about 50,000. The US was plagued with Trump Leadership, all hat and no cattle, and we had the worst results, with 1 million deaths.
for fk sake.

What policy put people in the morgue, Postman?
The Governor of New York's policies killed people. Oh wait...he's a Democrat!
The Florida governor killed MORE.

Total Deaths from COVID
Florida 95,206
New York 83,374

Forum List

Back