And now time for a message from Kamala

you didn't write that without spitting out your coffee. No fking way. OMG. you truly have no dignity to write something like that. Monica Lewinsky doesn't ring a bell in your head. go fking figure. A person with no soul. Can't have one with that statement.
Monica Lewinsky didn't cost Clinton a dime. And the Paula Jones settlement was completely covered by insurance.

Trump lost $450 million to E. Jean Carroll, and Stormy Daniels cost him $450,000.

Wanna do the math?

The California Attorney General has reached a loan-servicing and foreclosure settlement with five major banks. If you are a homeowner struggling to pay your mortgage or facing foreclosure, or if you have already lost your home to foreclosure, it is possible that this settlement could help you.

$25-billion foreclosure settlement was a victory for Kamala Harris in California,
hahahahahahaahahahaahahahaha really? that's your go to? so you are for loan forgiveness, all I need to know.

Actually, all Trump really did was license his name, like a mascot. He didn't make the decisions for most of those businesses.
bought a few things and put people to work. but you have no clue what work actually is.

And got millions donated to charity in celebrity apprentice.

Last edited:
And republican policies are bad for the middle class survival.
Did you notice it's mostly republican states with the most COVID deaths per capita.

You don't have to worry about inflation if you're DEAD.
What a crock of shit.
Progressive policies are putting the Middle Class in the poor house. The inflation that you on the left have caused is costing the average American over a thousand dollars a month. That's money they're never getting back.

You would rather a polished politician who act and carry themselves a certain way. Fair enough.

However after decades of lawyer talk, and most politicians and presidents have been lawyers, it has been rather refreshing for a person that doesn't sound so "polished" as if he isn't being instructed.

Do we get it? At this point there isn't one WESTERN WORLD LEADER that isn't a puppet for the the globalists. I can promise you that there are THREE distinct leaders that aren't a part of them. Putin, Netanyahu and Trump.

Anything the left wing media backs, whatever they hype, whatever side the entertainment industry promotes, I'm against.

That's the way it is. Rather the leader sound a like Queens businessman rather than a puppet lawyer.

That's the difference between you and us apparently.
trump doesnt unite....his mouth divides people...yea i want the country to be united....thats the difference between me and you....

Actually, all Trump really did was license his name, like a mascot. He didn't make the decisions for most of those businesses.
How does someone license their name, Joey? How does someone make that name worth millions of dollars? I'll give you a hint...you don't do so by failing...you do so by succeeding. So tell me all of the businesses that Kamala Harris has made successful. Tell me ONE!

Monica Lewinsky didn't cost Clinton a dime. And the Paula Jones settlement was completely covered by insurance.

Trump lost $450 million to E. Jean Carroll, and Stormy Daniels cost him $450,000.

Wanna do the math?
Slight correction.

E. Jean only got 88 million out of him.

the $450,000,000 was for the very unsexy property fraud.

I know, so many scandals, so little time!

Trump made almost every decision WRONG.
name one.
Starting with ignoring COVID until he could ignore it no more.
What was wrong?
Obama had SARS, MIRS, Swine Flu, Zika, Ebola, etc. And he took them head on, instead of ignoring them.
like what? what did obammy do?
Instead Trump took a national (actually worldwide) problem, and left it to the states to solve. Providing no leadership at all.
My bet is you think trump developed the virus, right? not china in the wuhan lab and released it to steal the 2020 election.

I suspect that once the cancer that is Trump is removed, the GOP will go back to being a reasonably sane political party.
Let me correct that for you

Once Trump removes the cancer that is in DC from DC, the country will be reasonably sane again.

You think Kamala Harris is going to unite America? Really, Harry?
if you read the posts i put up about her and read what i think about her you would not be saying that....i lived in cal while she was there,there is no way i would trust anything she says....she couldnt unite a hotdog with its bun...

disbarred. that's nothing to you? wow. again, you all have no fking souls. It's sad how brainwashed you are for absolutely nothing.
nope, she ain't getting a dime.
Wanna do the math?
Sure let's do it. Post some.

Forum List

Back