Does Anyone Really Bleev A Word Trump Says?

He built a nice wall despite Congress and the Courts trying to stop him.
Nope. No wall. A few miles, but not the wall he promised. Not even close, delusional boi.

He destroyed ISIS within about a year of taking office.
ISIS had been obliterated by Obama long before Trump came along. Trump had nothing to do but mop up.

And by the way, ISIS is still around. Trump failed to destroy them.

Sorry about that!

He brought back half a million manufacturing jobs and created millions more.
Trump had a net loss of jobs. You have to go back a ways to find another president who did.

Biden got unemployment to new lows.

He kept inflation low, gas prices and grocer stayed low.
Thanks to his massive spending and printing of money and his incompetent handling of the pandemic, inflation is due in large part to Trump.

I'm very curious to know what it is that makes Trump's cult think he is a conservative.

Is it the prolific adultery?

Is it the stealing from the elderly and children?

It is the busting into underaged girls' dressing rooms to catch them naked?

Is it the $8 trillion of debt?

Is it the protectionist tariffs?

Is it the protection of ZTE?

Is it the fast track approvals of his daughter's Chinese copyrights after he took office?

Is it the pardoning of money launderers, traitors, and thieves? One of those thieves stole from his supporters in a fake We Build The Wall scam! Is that what makes Trump a conservative?

Is the most corrupt Administration is history?

Is it the utter failure to keep any of this major promises which were so obvious lies?

Is it Trump's total ignorance of American history? This guy knows nothing about America!
YES..........He does.....................

In 2016, Trump said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare. He said he had a beautiful replacement. He made a YUGE deal out of this.

He lied. He had no such plan. It was a hoax.

In 2016, Trump said he was going to pay off the debt in 8 years.

He lied. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama. He submitted the largest spending budget in history. He doubled the deficit. All this BEFORE Covid.

In 2016, Trump said he was going to save coal jobs.

He failed. It was a hoax.

In 2016, Trump said he would grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent.

Another hoax. Even with his massive government overspending, he failed.

In 2016, Trump made a big deal about the need for an infrastructure bill and promised to get one done.

Another hoax. He failed.

Another thing Trump made a big deal out of was building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it.

Huge failure. Never happened.

Trump claimed he was going to go after China and Mexico.

We ended up with a record trade deficit with both China and Mexico. Trump also refused to sanction ZTE because "too many jobs in China lost." Trump was also paid millions by the CCP for renting a space in Trump Tower which they left after his presidency ended.

In 2016, Trump promised to bring down drug prices.

Another failure.

In 2016, Trump promised to raise worker wages by $4,000.

Another failure.

After attacking Obama over his golfing for years, Trump promised he would not have "time to go golf".

He spend a third of this presidency golfing.

In 2024, Trump is promising to round up all the illegal aliens and put them in concentration camps.

Everything else he is promising is bluster and bullshit.

Does anyone still believe anything Trump says?

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!
Remember the one about LOCK! HER! UP! ? All the MAGA retards chanted along with the orange loser. Good times.

In 2016, Trump said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare. He said he had a beautiful replacement. He made a YUGE deal out of this.

He lied. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama. He submitted the largest spending budget in history. He doubled the deficit. All this BEFORE Covid.

In 2016, Trump made a big deal about the need for an infrastructure bill and promised to get one done.

Another hoax. He failed.

Another thing Trump made a big deal out of was building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it.

We ended up with a record trade deficit with both China and Mexico. Trump also refused to sanction ZTE because "too many jobs in China lost." Trump was also paid millions by the CCP for renting a space in Trump Tower which they left after his presidency ended.

Another failure.

Another failure.

After attacking Obama over his golfing for years, Trump promised he would not have "time to go golf".

In 2024, Trump is promising to round up all the illegal aliens and put them in concentration camps.

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
Yawn. Trump is just another politician in that regard. They all lie or overpromise.

The fact is that he was resisted by the Dems and his own Party on the majority of the issues you raise. In particular with Obamacare where McCain pretended he was Caesar and gave a thumbs down on the Senate floor betraying his word and forever soiling him and his family name long after he passed.

He had the most ambitious platform and did a great deal to enact it against all odds. Certainly he batted more than most presidents do relative to their promises and he did so without the experience of a politician or real allies.
Yeah, no president before him (or since him) has ever faced resistance from Congress.

Are you insane?

Yeah, no president before him (or since him) has ever faced resistance from Congress.

Are you insane?

Ok, so be fair and list all other presidents promises and their failures.

Let's not lose sight of the fact Trump didn't make little promises he make major promises that get America back on track, something others don't want sadly.

It will be different this time...just ask his cult members.
Exactly. They have quasi-religious faith in Dear Leader to fulfill the promise of exacting revenge and satisfying their many grievances. Even if he has to violate the basic tenets of the Constitution to do it.

Another hoax. He failed.

Another failure.

Another failure.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
Any American with common sense wants Trump to bring back the STABILITY that was the hallmark of his first term. Only gaslit dumbasses are voting for another 4 years of chaos under the Democrat Regime.

Ok, so be fair and list all other presidents promises and their failures.

Let's not lose sight of the fact Trump didn't make little promises he make major promises that get America back on track, something others don't want sadly.

You're addressing the poster who is most famous for stating something, and when asked to prove it, goes :scared1:

Oh God the Dem projection meter just pegged!
please refute any statement in the op
LOL, good one. Now tell us the one about the border being secure, or perhaps the one about Biden being sharp as a tack.
people are saying that trump built a great big beautiful wall, and that he stopped covid at the border. there should be photos of such a modern marvel? is it classified?

Another hoax. He failed.

Another failure.

Another failure.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
Shouldn't you be asking that about the FBI,the DOJ, and our government and media. All they have been doing is getting caught in obvious lies. This kind of projection works on low information voters. There are not too many of those left.

This thread is a total fail from a total traitor and loser.

Nope. No wall. A few miles, but not the wall he promised. Not even close, delusional boi.

ISIS had been obliterated by Obama long before Trump came along. Trump had nothing to do but mop up.

And by the way, ISIS is still around. Trump failed to destroy them.

Sorry about that!

Trump had a net loss of jobs. You have to go back a ways to find another president who did.

Biden got unemployment to new lows.

Thanks to his massive spending and printing of money and his incompetent handling of the pandemic, inflation is due in large part to Trump.
this is the best thread i've ever seen on usmb. great op, and you are burying them in truth. thanks, g

Forum List

Back