Does Anyone Really Bleev A Word Trump Says?

Ok, so be fair and list all other presidents promises and their failures.
Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.20.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.23.05 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.22.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.23.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.21.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.24.43 AM.png

Let's not lose sight of the fact Trump didn't make little promises he make major promises that get America back on track, something others don't want sadly.

He promised to release his taxes...pretty small potatoes. But didn’t do it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.25.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.25.32 AM.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.26.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.26.19 AM.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.20.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.20.55 AM.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.26.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.26.19 AM.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.25.32 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.25.32 AM.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.24.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.24.43 AM.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.23.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.23.20 AM.png
    7 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.23.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.23.05 AM.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.22.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-06 at 11.22.36 AM.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 1
In 2016, Trump said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare. He said he had a beautiful replacement. He made a YUGE deal out of this.

He lied. He had no such plan. It was a hoax.

In 2016, Trump said he was going to pay off the debt in 8 years.

He lied. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama. He submitted the largest spending budget in history. He doubled the deficit. All this BEFORE Covid.

In 2016, Trump said he was going to save coal jobs.

He failed. It was a hoax.

In 2016, Trump said he would grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent.

Another hoax. Even with his massive government overspending, he failed.

In 2016, Trump made a big deal about the need for an infrastructure bill and promised to get one done.

Another hoax. He failed.

Another thing Trump made a big deal out of was building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it.

Huge failure. Never happened.

Trump claimed he was going to go after China and Mexico.

We ended up with a record trade deficit with both China and Mexico. Trump also refused to sanction ZTE because "too many jobs in China lost." Trump was also paid millions by the CCP for renting a space in Trump Tower which they left after his presidency ended.

In 2016, Trump promised to bring down drug prices.

Another failure.

In 2016, Trump promised to raise worker wages by $4,000.

Another failure.

After attacking Obama over his golfing for years, Trump promised he would not have "time to go golf".

He spend a third of this presidency golfing.

In 2024, Trump is promising to round up all the illegal aliens and put them in concentration camps.

Everything else he is promising is bluster and bullshit.

Does anyone still believe anything Trump says?

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!
The question is why do you believe the lies from the democrat media?

In 2016, Trump said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare. He said he had a beautiful replacement. He made a YUGE deal out of this.

He lied. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama. He submitted the largest spending budget in history. He doubled the deficit. All this BEFORE Covid.

In 2016, Trump made a big deal about the need for an infrastructure bill and promised to get one done.

Another hoax. He failed.

Another thing Trump made a big deal out of was building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it.

We ended up with a record trade deficit with both China and Mexico. Trump also refused to sanction ZTE because "too many jobs in China lost." Trump was also paid millions by the CCP for renting a space in Trump Tower which they left after his presidency ended.

Another failure.

Another failure.

After attacking Obama over his golfing for years, Trump promised he would not have "time to go golf".

In 2024, Trump is promising to round up all the illegal aliens and put them in concentration camps.

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
More than anything you say, g-shillbot-5000.

The question is why do you believe the lies from the democrat media?
With the exception of deregulation, which was not a big a deal as Trump makes it out to be, Biden exceeded nearly all of those accomplishments.

Trump bragged:
  • Home prices hit an all-time record high.

So why is the cult now complaining about home prices?

As for his "support for farmers", that was because Trump's tariffs destroyed farmers.

Trump's far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers. Biden is repeating this idiotic mistake.

And what I posted in the OP was all facts. I know that makes your ass hurt.

Yes, facts cause you cultists to break out in hives.

You DESERVE to have Trump lie to you.

You BEG to be lied to and fooled again.
iu

Is that why you take it upon yourself to do so? :dunno:

And you're not fooling me. :slap:

Last edited:

Another hoax. He failed.

Another failure.

Another failure.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]

In 2016, Trump said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare. He said he had a beautiful replacement. He made a YUGE deal out of this. He lied. He had no such plan. It was a hoax. You need to look up the term hoax, because that's not it. Biden said he would defeat cancer, how'd that work out? Is that a hoax too? Dummy.

In 2016, Trump said he was going to pay off the debt in 8 years. Obama said the same things, same with Biden. Doesn't matter, Trump didn't serve 8 years and there's was this thing called covid, ever hear of it?

He lied. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama. He submitted the largest spending budget in history. He doubled the deficit. All this BEFORE Covid. That's a complete lie, look it up.

In 2016, Trump said he was going to save coal jobs. He failed. It was a hoax. Look up hoax, you don't know what it means.

In 2016, Trump said he would grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent. It was BS, but much better than Obama's. Remember, Obama said 1% growth was the new standard?

In 2016, Trump made a big deal about the need for an infrastructure bill and promised to get one done. Another hoax. He failed. The Democracks wouldn't support it.

Another thing Trump made a big deal out of was building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it. Huge failure. Never happened. He exaggerated but got Mexico to secure the border, and guess who paid for that? The democracks wouldn't support a wall, don't project.

Trump claimed he was going to go after China and Mexico. We had a 5.25 billion deficit with Mexico in 2019. It was 130.5 billion in 2022. The chinese deficit has increased every year but one under Biden. What's you point?

In 2016, Trump promised to bring down drug prices. Another failure. Prove it

In 2016, Trump promised to raise worker wages by $4,000. Another failure. ILMAO, idiot.

National average wages:

After attacking Obama over his golfing for years, Trump promised he would not have "time to go golf". He spend a third of this presidency golfing. You just make shit up as you go huh G5000? You're a weak person.

In 2024, Trump is promising to round up all the illegal aliens and put them in concentration camps. He said no such thing.

With the exception of deregulation, which was not a big a deal as Trump makes it out to be, Biden exceeded nearly all of those accomplishments.

Trump bragged:
  • Home prices hit an all-time record high.

So why is the cult now complaining about home prices?

As for his "support for farmers", that was because Trump's tariffs destroyed farmers.

Trump's far left protectionist tariffs cost Americans $34 billion a year, eliminated 300,000 jobs, and cost taxpayers $22 billion in rescue subsidies for farmers. Biden is repeating this idiotic mistake.

And what I posted in the OP was all facts. I know that makes your ass hurt.
Deregulation kills an economy.
Biden fucked up but with you that's a good thing

I have no respect for Trump but feel it is time to apply the brakes on the liberal agenda and ensure the Supreme Court stays conservative. The biggest advantage going for Harris and the Democrats is Trump's ego. With nothing ever being his fault there is no way he'll feel need learn from his mistakes.

Biden promises kept:

1. Highest inflation since the 70s and early 80s.
2. War with Russia, and Russian invasion of Ukraine.
3. Puppet POTUS.
4. Install a left wing radical into the POTUS position without a single vote.
5. Open southern border.
6. Higher deficits with Mexico and China.
7. Increased drug prices.
8. Increased medical costs.
9. More govt. capital
10. 36 trillion dollar federal debt.
11. Remove covid restrictions despite more cases and deaths than Trump
12. 100% increase in gas prices.
13. 22% increase in food prices.
14. 200%+ increase in mortgage costs.
15. Higher budget deficits.
16. Progressive antisemitism, and support for Israel's enemies.
17. Progressive racial segregation and division.
18. More AR-15s in the USA
19. Declare a bullseye is on Trump, though a failed assassination attempt.
20. Maintain covid-19.
21. Fuck up Trump's exit plan in Afgan.
22. Increase tensions in the middle east.
23. Ensure youth can never afford a home.
24. Percentage increase of people in poverty.
25. Increase of welfare.

Last edited:

Another hoax. He failed.

Another failure.

Another failure.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
“Does Anyone Really Believe A Word Trump Says?”

It depends.

We should certainly believe him when he talks about destroying our democratic institutions, ignoring the rule of law, and eliminating the Constitution.

The worst thing we can do is not believe Trump is in fact a threat to our democracy.

I sometimes disbelieve some of the things Trump says.

I most often disbelieve the nonsense spewed by Potato, his handlers, by Kamalalalala, by our disgracefully propaganda-driven liberal apparatchik main stream media and of course our resident Board libtards like little g.00005

“Does Anyone Really Believe A Word Trump Says?”

It depends.

We should certainly believe him when he talks about destroying our democratic institutions, ignoring the rule of law, and eliminating the Constitution.

The worst thing we can do is not believe Trump is in fact a threat to our democracy.

Because, your feelings. Meanwhile, your fucking democrats prove to meet your accusation. Trump wasn't installed to run for POTUS, vote-free, but Kamala was.

You don't even know what a fact means.............Idiot. Facts are supported by history, that's it, period. Real history, not something you assholes make-up, like an insurrection and Russian-gate that never were.

You know, facts, like Kamala was installed into the General without a single vote. But, "Trump's coming after our democracy, it's a fact"...............Seems you and your kind have the brain development of kindergarteners, but that's a slight on them, because they recognize pretend, you don't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back