Does Anyone Really Bleev A Word Trump Says?

In 2016, Trump said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare. He said he had a beautiful replacement. He made a YUGE deal out of this.

He lied. He had no such plan. It was a hoax.

In 2016, Trump said he was going to pay off the debt in 8 years.

He lied. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama. He submitted the largest spending budget in history. He doubled the deficit. All this BEFORE Covid.

In 2016, Trump said he was going to save coal jobs.

He failed. It was a hoax.

In 2016, Trump said he would grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent.

Another hoax. Even with his massive government overspending, he failed.

In 2016, Trump made a big deal about the need for an infrastructure bill and promised to get one done.

Another hoax. He failed.

Another thing Trump made a big deal out of was building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it.

Huge failure. Never happened.

Trump claimed he was going to go after China and Mexico.

We ended up with a record trade deficit with both China and Mexico. Trump also refused to sanction ZTE because "too many jobs in China lost." Trump was also paid millions by the CCP for renting a space in Trump Tower which they left after his presidency ended.

In 2016, Trump promised to bring down drug prices.

Another failure.

In 2016, Trump promised to raise worker wages by $4,000.

Another failure.

After attacking Obama over his golfing for years, Trump promised he would not have "time to go golf".

He spend a third of this presidency golfing.

In 2024, Trump is promising to round up all the illegal aliens and put them in concentration camps.

Everything else he is promising is bluster and bullshit.

Does anyone still believe anything Trump says?

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!
Mafioso Don is the biggest bullshit slinger & con artist in history, bar none.

Last edited:
In 2016, Trump said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare. He said he had a beautiful replacement. He made a YUGE deal out of this.

He lied. He added $8 trillion to the debt in half the time it took Obama. He submitted the largest spending budget in history. He doubled the deficit. All this BEFORE Covid.

In 2016, Trump made a big deal about the need for an infrastructure bill and promised to get one done.

Another hoax. He failed.

Another thing Trump made a big deal out of was building a wall and getting Mexico to pay for it.

We ended up with a record trade deficit with both China and Mexico. Trump also refused to sanction ZTE because "too many jobs in China lost." Trump was also paid millions by the CCP for renting a space in Trump Tower which they left after his presidency ended.

Another failure.

Another failure.

After attacking Obama over his golfing for years, Trump promised he would not have "time to go golf".

In 2024, Trump is promising to round up all the illegal aliens and put them in concentration camps.

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]

I'll bet you're excited to vote for the most pro-abortion ticket in American history!

His demigod-like status is a terrible reflection of this country.

How does this happen?

America is unwell.
It happened because Trump is a sociopath. And despite that party leaders in the GOP still back him because he's one of them. It's all about holding on to their job, no matter what. Not only that but there's Fox For Trump who have continually lied to their viewers for years in order to keep THEIR jobs & multi million $$$ paychecks. Anyone who thinks these people, the whole lot of them have any honor or morals is mistaken. It's all about THE MONEY.

It happened because Trump is a sociopath. And despite that party leaders in the GOP still back him because he's one of them. It's all about holding on to their job, no matter what. Not only that but there's Fox For Trump who have continually lied to their viewers for years in order to keep THEIR jobs & multi million $$$ paychecks. Anyone who thinks these people, the whole lot of them have any honor or morals is mistaken. It's all about THE MONEY.
Well, I look at the people you mention, the GQP congresspeople in general, and MAGA media as the main villains in this. Trump is just one damaged child, so it can't be about him. And the rubes are just rubes.

It's the people who sold their souls for their careers that should answer for this.

It's about the money for both of these worthless parties.

Another hoax. He failed.

Another failure.

Another failure.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
NOPE!

Forum List

Back