Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues

It's true. Stop the misinformation. You will be banned.
None of that racist crap is true. Harris was an elected official before she met Brown

Shes done all kinds of press conferences in her ife and she destroyed Pence in their 2020 debate. She will annihilate Trump.

And she is better qualified than Trump even as Trump played president.

You have not looked at her resume.

White boys really need to shut up about DEI. And what you understand about herancestors is incompete and disingenuus. She is the descendant of a slave that was raped by a slaveowner who had his child. Harris is black and Indian. Now keo this up and watch Harris win by a landslide.
Really? What percentage black is Harris then?

Elizabeth Warren said she was Indian and had a genetics test showing she was only 1023rd Indian, but the Indian nation said she needed to be at least 2/3rd Indian to be considered a real Indian.

Get your genetics test now Left wingers to see if you are oppressed!!

I wonder, is there a black nation authority to declare a percentage black genetics to be considered black like there is the Indian nation?

Anyone? Or do they just let IM2 decide?

Breaking news!! Kamala just did a genetics test!!!

DNA Test Reveals Kamala Harris Actually 98% Vodka
Politics·Aug 4, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1722978553506.png

U.S. — In order to put any questions about her ethnic background to rest, Vice President Kamala Harris took a DNA test which ultimately revealed that she is almost entirely composed of vodka.

"Essentially, Harris has just a little bit of Jamaican and Indian DNA swimming around in an ocean of Tito's," explain geneticist Dr. John Stalks. "There's also just tiny bit of tonic water to round it all out."

The scientists at Johns Hopkins who ran the DNA test called the results a true medical marvel, as it was previously thought that such incredible levels of vodka were incompatible with human life. "Looking under the microscope, it's truly amazing," said researcher Jan Devers. "There's just a few scattered DNA helixes bobbing around in a sea of vodka. Her bones are literally made of Tito's on the rocks. I've never seen anything like it."

According to sources, the results came as a bit of surprise to the Harris campaign, who expected the Vice President to have more gin and tequila in her blood. "Not even 5% gin? That's a real shocker," said campaign aide Milo Dannely. "Well, I suppose that will put all these questions of her racial identity to rest. Yeesh. Really can't believe the tequila didn't even register in all that Tito's."

At publishing time, the Harris campaign had condemned President Trump's rhetoric about her mixed-race heritage and demanded he recognize her identity as a bottle of vodka.

Really? What percentage black is Harris then?

Elizabeth Warren said she was Indian and had a genetics test showing she was only 1023rd Indian, but the Indian nation said she needed to be at least 2/3rd Indian to be considered a real Indian.

Get your genetics test now Left wingers to see if you are oppressed!!

I wonder, is there a black nation authority to declare a percentage black genetics to be considered black like there is the Indian nation?

Anyone? Or do they just let IM2 decide?

Since I've known about Harris since she was Caifornia AG and she stated that she is black and Indian, I don't have to answer your question that is asked because you are stupid enough to believe anything coming out of Trumps mouth.

Since crowd size is sooooo important to trump sniffers. Today I'm watching another Harris rally with a standing room only crowd.

Forum List

Back