Zone1 No One Who Has Died Has Returned Back To Earth...

Right, Lazarus did die, and Lazarus was dead for four days. However Lazarus' death was a type of "sleep." Lazarus in no way at all came back to earth, for he had no power at all to bring himself back to life from the dead. No one on earth has died and returned back to earth except Jesus which is why Jesus is the first fruits of the resurrection. We are without the power to do so.

John 11:11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

It was a demonstration of how Jesus Himself would be dead, placed in a cave, coved by a stone, the stone would be removed, and Jesus will have raised himself from the dead. He would be raised from death, seen of men, and taken up into glory all by the power of God. (John 11:25-39)

You tell me, how does a man sin before he was born?
We are all born with a sin nature due to Adam and Eve's disobedience in the Garden of Eden. At what point we get that sin nature is a mystery. Do we get it at conception, at 3 months gestation, 6 months, 9 months gestation, or at the point of birth. It is a mystery that only God knows.

One may have the question of how can a baby have a sin nature and not sin? That is impossible. Any and everyone with a sin nature is going to sin. As sin starts in the mind.

Forum List

Back