The first F-16's from NATO allies have arrived in Ukraine.

Nuclear war will be quite an October surprise

If a nuke goes off in America, blame democrats

Just want liberal shitholes to go 1st so I can laugh about it
🇷🇺 CHEAP BLUFF, THEY CALL it brat´na pont. Only MAGA AND commies can swallow this cheap 🇷🇺 crap

FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg

GSuPSQUXwAA-yU5.jpg

STFU and carry your sorry ass to the line.
watch this video : "Evil (Moscow) Empire" Speech by President Reagan - Address to the National Association of Evangelicals
This speech resonates to any citizen of the world that thirsts for freedom. Reagan remains the ultimate symbol of freedom

All those F-16 will be promptly destroyed.

It is what it is..... and if any pilot from NATO countries is in them, they better write a will before they go.

watch this video : "Evil (Moscow) Empire" Speech by President Reagan - Address to the National Association of Evangelicals
This speech resonates to any citizen of the world that thirsts for freedom. Reagan remains the ultimate symbol of freedom

So all you do is Watch videos and get everyone else to fight instead?

So all you do is Watch videos and get everyone else to fight instead?
Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that EU/US/UK support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

All those F-16 will be promptly destroyed.

It is what it is..... and if any pilot from NATO countries is in them, they better write a will before they go.
We went full War there be a different story. We wipe the floor with dead Russians. We dont do that because it isnt our country and both sides have Nukes.

A few F16s out numbered....no experience are Meat on the Table.

Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that EU/US/UK support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.
Ive served. How about your sorry ass. Get your sorry ass on the line punk

Ive served. How about your sorry ass. Get your sorry ass on the line punk
ARE you ready to fight Moscow barbaric rapists ? is it time to Moscow horde to " find out "?

Forum List

Back