Zone1 Did mankind's spirits exist prior to coming to this earth?

Did mankind's spirits exist prior to coming to this earth?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
The servant is always in on the action, and denying oneself of dangerous behaviors is a good thing. By denying myself of alcohol my blood pressure has normalized. Sadly, I'm five pounds overweight for not denying so much ice cream.

all in the heavens are equal ....

I was a Nikki Haley supporter because she beat Biden in the polls by much more than Trump.
But my fellow Republicans want Trump.
Biden is a criminal and Kamala Harris is a moron.
I don't like Trump, because he has no character or honor.
Biden is worse.

We generally have a "lesser of the evils" choice, but this year its terrible v horrible.

Every year since 13.8 billion years is terrible v horrible. But specially the moment now here is pretty wonderful. What a bad luck for you, god denier.

Last edited:
Aha. Why did you ask why you are a god denier? You know this! Whether I am right or wrong with whatever what I say has nothing to do with.

You are like a Pharisee with all of your condemnations. It's not a good look.

You are like a Pharisee with all of your condemnations. It's not a good look.

I have not any light idea what you could think about when you say "You are like a Pharisee". Which empty phrase is this now, US-American weirdo? An anti-Semitic attack?

I have not any light idea what you could think about when you say "You are like a Pharisee". Which empty phrase is this now, US-American?
You seem to worship the form of religion instead of God. Which is why you are like a Pharisee. Now do you understand?

You seem to worship the form of religion instead of God. Which is why you are like a Pharisee. Now do you understand?

No. You are an absurde winner machine using an uncountable amount of totally empty phrases. Seems to me you never read anything what I said. Why do you like to speak with me? What's your problem?

Last edited:
No. You are an absurde winner machine using an uncountable amount of totally empty phrases. Seems to me you never read anything what I said. Why do you like to speak with me? What's your problem?

Those who worship God must worship in spirit and truth.

Empty phrase?

John 4:24
24 For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.”

What do you like to say to me by misusing the bible for your lack of brain? Or is the bible only your daily toilet paper? You do not need the bible to call me an asshole! But why do you do so at all? I told you yet some time ago that you have not to speak with me about god and/or the bible.

Last edited:
What do you like to say to me by misusing the the bible for your lack of brain? Or is the bible only your daily toilet paper? You do not need the bible to call me an asshole. But why do you do so?
I think the bible must be your toilet paper since you consider its contents to be empty phrases.

How exactly can you take someone saying we must worship God in spirit and truth out of context?

Forum List

Back