Hunter Biden Guilty on All Counts - Felon Biden

I haven’t seen where a court found trump guilty of it either. He was found liable in a civil case…

Xiden hasn’t been prosecuted for the rape criminal complaint against him, that is true. But it’s still out there
That's because you are a boot licking coon running from the truth. Trump was found GUILTY of 34 counts in his trial, not sure where you have been hiding at.

That's because you are a boot licking coon running from the truth. Trump was found GUILTY of 34 counts in his trial, not sure where you have been hiding at.
Until a judge makes a judgement on the verdict he isn’t convicted.

Your racist rant not withstanding demaklan kid

He didn't have a trial by Judge, he had a trial by Jury and that Jury found him guilty 34 times. You can spin it anyway you like, but your massa is a convicted felon.
I didn’t say he had a trial by a judge. Your just an idiot that doesn’t know how the judicial system works…with that said, you don’t know basic civics, or history, so I didn’t expect you to know.

But now you do

I didn’t say he had a trial by a judge. Your just an idiot that doesn’t know how the judicial system works…with that said, you don’t know basic civics, or history, so I didn’t expect you to know.

But now you do
Tell us Struth, what happens to your massa next? You are so damn smart enlighten me on how the Judicial System works.

Forum List

Back