And now time for a message from Kamala

Except it collapsed anyway! And Trump did what Republicans always do when the economy collapses... "Save the rich people".

In 2008, the bankers all got bailouts, the rest of us got interest increases and underwater mortgages and busted 401Ks
Obama had bailouts too. Tit for Tat
The point was, Trump put the stock market ahead of public health, and Covid was that much worse because of it.
Or maybe, just maybe, understanding the impact of panic and trying to balance it all out and not wreck the entire country and the rest of the world.
No, a leader would have led a nationwide effort, not encourage crazy people to show up with guns at the state capitols.
And who died?
Didn't you guys mock Biden because he couldn't attract crowds?
Huh... I have no idea what this has to do with anything

Gain of function. Did you read the link I posted? Of course you didn't. You don't want to be responsible for any information that might change your thoughts or opinions. You're just a stone, static, little gnome with no chance for personal or intellectual growth with the emotional intelligence of 3 year old.

am I lawyer? he's already appealed.

Trump appealed his tax records to the USSC - and lost
Trump appealed his banks subpoena to the USSC - and lost

Trump appeals everything, and loses most of the time. But his stacked supreme court can only go so far.

But because we lacked a national focus, it was far worse in the US than any other G-7 country.

Japan did the best, because they took it damned seriously, they enforced masking, they cancelled the Olympics, and as a result, their Covid Death toll was about 50,000. The US was plagued with Trump Leadership, all hat and no cattle, and we had the worst results, with 1 million deaths.
And grossly outnumber all other nations, except for China, and if you think China provided accurate numbers... I'm Santa.

Covid and the list of the others "Pandemics" except for Ebola, not even the same level of threat.
And letting the states decide, is his right. Many of you forget that the States we live in should have a greater impact of our day to day lives, verses the worship of the POTUS that most Americans place in their political temples. That's how our gov't was formed and what makes up our Republic.
It was a national problem.

It's like leaving the CIVIL WAR up to the states.

Trump appealed his tax records to the USSC - and lost
Trump appealed his banks subpoena to the USSC - and lost

Trump appeals everything, and loses most of the time. But his stacked supreme court can only go so far.
SCOTUS is last, what you think?

we did? hmmmmmm are you saying fauci fked us?

Fauci, like Birks, did they best they could with the lies that Trump told them.

Where do you think they got their information from? They have no intelligence agency to tell them what's happening in Wuhan.

Trump knew exactly what was happening in China, and for months before it hit the US. But instead of taking action after the CIA warned him, Trump played it down. Saying it wasn't a problem, and would go away on it's own.

Obama had bailouts too. Tit for Tat
Obama's bailouts were focused on saving jobs, like the Auto bailout, where you guys got upset he protected jobs before investments.

Or maybe, just maybe, understanding the impact of panic and trying to balance it all out and not wreck the entire country and the rest of the world.
Oh, you really think Trump has that deep of an understanding of economics? The man thinks that China was paying the tariffs he imposed (that probably did as much damage to the economy as Covid did.)

And who died?
About 1 million Americans. Do try to keep up.
Huh... I have no idea what this has to do with anything
A lot. Biden was very careful NOT to have mass events because of the danger they posed. Trump's insatiable ego was that he was happy to kill his own followers to feed his narcissism.

Gain of function. Did you read the link I posted?
No, dude, I don't ready any of the crazy Lab Leak theories because 1) It probably wasn't a lab leak and 2) even if it was, that has nothing to do with Trump's failure to respond.

The Chinese gave him PLENTY of warning. if Trump hadn't shut down the CDC field office in Beijing, he might have had even better coordination. If he hadn't pulled us out of the WHO, we'd have had better international coordination.

And grossly outnumber all other nations, except for China, and if you think China provided accurate numbers... I'm Santa.
Oh, I'm sure that China's numbers are higher. I know my wife's brother died from Covid in Chengdu.

But China did a lot of things right. They contained Wuhan, they quickly set up field hospitals and mass produced safety equipment. All the stuff Trump FAILED to do.

America chalked up the most COVID deaths out of every nation on earth.

World Total: 7,010,681
USA 1,219,487

That's more than India, which had half the number of deaths as the US

Wanna borrow my calculator?

how one conducts themselves as president determine if they are presidential.....trumps comments about others is not very presidential.....he has a big mouth ....trump needs a spokes person...
So what? Anyone who is more concerned with how a presideent expresses himself over what he accomplishes should maybe choose another candidate.
Except there is no other candidate.

Yes, they absolutely are. Her continued lead, however, depends heavily on an orderly, unified convention. The last thing the democrats want is a repeat of 1968. Expect ruthless squashing of any visible dissent.
I don't think she has a lead.

yep, so is the gas. so more coming out of your bank account. My point.
You probably missed his point. That his 401K is probably putting more money into his bank account, faster than the inflationary prices are drawing it out.

Plus for most of us, increased home prices are an asset, not a liability.

May I point out. Yes Trump did most of his business by licensing his name. But that name has now become toxic.
Many of the buildings that used to have the Trump name on them, no longer do.
Trump derangement syndrome has indeed done that and it's cost the Trump family a lot of money. Kind of pathetic...isn't it? Yet Trump is still willing to absorb that financial damage because he wants to help the country.

Let's look at the other guys. Joe Biden has made his family wealthy by selling his political influence but you on the left don't have a problem with that. Nancy Pelosi has become one of the wealthiest members of Congress using insider trading but you on the left look the other way on that as well. So who's REALLY "toxic", Postman?

Trump derangement syndrome has indeed done that and it's cost the Trump family a lot of money. Kind of pathetic...isn't it? Yet Trump is still willing to absorb that financial damage because he wants to help the country.
What's cost Trump a lot of money is his inability to obey the rules or tell the truth.

Hopefully, it will cost him the election and his freedom.

Let's look at the other guys. Joe Biden has made his family wealthy by selling his political influence but you on the left don't have a problem with that. Nancy Pelosi has become one of the wealthiest members of Congress using insider trading but you on the left look the other way on that as well. So who's REALLY "toxic", Postman?
Do you have any proof of any of that? You've been investigating Biden for five years now, and all you've proven so far is that Hunter was high when he bought a gun.

No, dude, I don't ready any of the crazy Lab Leak theories because 1) It probably wasn't a lab leak and 2) even if it was, that has nothing to do with Trump's failure to respond.
And this just proves, that if you believe that Covid originated from eating a bat or some other nonsense, you're credibility is clearly undermined. Are you interested in reading anything?

Interesting of note is that Vanity Fair, of all publications was doing some very solid research: Looks like most now is only accessible via sub. But when the articles first published, the evidence was great. But dismiss it so you don't have to be responsible.
The Chinese gave him PLENTY of warning.
China downplayed it, severely and tried to cover it.
if Trump hadn't shut down the CDC field office in Beijing, he might have had even better coordination. If he hadn't pulled us out of the WHO, we'd have had better international coordination.
Would of could of should of... But let's not focus on the origin, only Trump.
Oh, I'm sure that China's numbers are higher. I know my wife's brother died from Covid in Chengdu.

But China did a lot of things right. They contained Wuhan, they quickly set up field hospitals and mass produced safety equipment. All the stuff Trump FAILED to do.
I wonder how things could have been different if China was forthright with the information. You seem to fail to realize the relationship between cause and effect. The MSM and politicians don't want you to focus on the "Cause", and you Joe, are the perfect example of suckin' down the kool-aid of only focusing on the tragic effects of the outbreak and focusing all blame on a single person. As I have stated before, their are parties responsible for the travesty of Covid. Massive reparations paid out to families who lost loved one due to the outbreak from the lab. But the MSM doesn't want you to focus on the cause, only Trump. Keep drinking.

Forum List

Back