Man stabs 3 people inside Wrightwood McDonald's after demanding free food, Chicago police say

Must be something in the food.
1722941397787.png

~S~

Please tell me a time in this country's history were there wasn't violence and chaos.
Yeah. Well, if that is true let's give people free reign to do what they want to other people with no consequences. Perhaps you can regale us all with the slavery era and lynchings.

1). OK, guess I'll bite--- how do you stab someone with a hatchet? You don't! You HACK them! (chop chop) 🪓

2). How do you AVOID getting hacked on your next trip to Mickey Dee's?! You bring along a bigger, badder knife.
View attachment 990739
3). How do you prevent your torqued customers from going berserk? Give them a free bag of fries that only cost the store 50¢ next time, you dumb bitch!
https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2018619/rs_1024x1024-180719122106-1024-mcdonalds-fries.jpg?fit=inside|900:auto&output-quality=90
/—-/ And you think one box of free fries will rid you of repeat offenders.

Problem with your theory is that in Shitcago, if you shoot someone even in self defense then not only the city but the whole Lame Stream Media will accuse you of too much deadly force.

How do i know

George Zimmerman, the first white Hispanic in the United States.
Gee, I didn't Zimmerman was using a hatchet.

i dont know whats with blacks going around with hatchets and machetes all the time. this is not the jungle geez.
I don't go around with a machete, but have one hanging on the hook above the desk I am sitting at, now for additional home defense and cutting down the banana trees at the end of season. Likewise, I do not go around with a hatchet, but have at least 3 different one in the shed, out back for dealing with firewood or neatening up trees and shrubs.

Illegally armed hood rats? Wow.
I figure, if the assholes can shoot up family gatherings, weddings, and birthday parties, in the number shown every weekend up there, the least they could do, is pop off a few rounds at assholes attacking fast food workers, as many of those workers not only work, but live in their neighborhoods.

I figure, if the assholes can shoot up family gatherings, weddings, and birthday parties, in the number shown every weekend up there, the least they could do, is pop off a few rounds at assholes attacking fast food workers, as many of those workers not only work, but live in their neighborhoods.
Is a hood rat equal to trailer trash?

/—-/ And you think one box of free fries will rid you of repeat offenders.

Mine would. I'd stick sharp, round toothpicks in a few of them then listen for the yelp when they bite down on their free fries. Then I'd bounce the mother out of the store telling him never to come back. Add to that, I'd give them ketchup laced with ghost pepper sauce.

Forum List

Back