And now time for a message from Kamala

you didn't write that with a straight face. Hilarious. The guy smoking and losing everything accomplished nothing without his father. Access to Joe was the play!!! Confirmed by his business partners. oops!!! And you still defend the crackhead. Doesn't make you look good jack.
And where are the convictions for influence peddling? Where are the indictments?

Come on, guy, unlike Trump, they had, you know, proof to show a jury.

so am i wrong?.....give me the meaning of what being presidential means....it trump fits in the meaning i will apologize....
When was the last "presidential" president?
Its not important this time. This time its get evil out of the White House, its Dirty Harry instead of Abraham Lincoln. Then next time we can worry about semantics.

not much more?....do you live were i live to make that comparison?.....you sound like fucking jim now...
Come on. Gas is a lot more expensive these past 3 plus years than it was under Trump across the nation. The charts have been pasted all over this board.
We need our country back and I couldn't care less whose feelings Trump hurts to get it back.

Not true at all. At best, only half are relieved. The other half are intelligent.
We're the dummies. We have serious competition from the MAGA base. Find me a face picture of a person at trump rally that looks like an intelligent person. No Photoshop or AI either. They're all weird.

Proof that the Biden family enriched itself selling Joe Biden's political influence? You mean other than the millions of dollars pouring into their bank accounts from China, Russia and Ukraine? Aren't you cute!
they paid no attention to the man behind the curtain.

That's truly how stupid they are.

how one conducts themselves as president determine if they are presidential.....trumps comments about others is not very presidential.....he has a big mouth ....trump needs a spokes person...
/——/ You like ‘em to pat you on the head, with a big smile then stab you in the back.

Forum List

Back