Harris Opens Up Lead with Independents

She who? Sue? Based on the post, I determined Sue must really be a guy.
Oh, and yes, I know what a woman is. Are you having some kind of gender identification issues?
Not at all, but your party claimed not to know what a woman was, so just asking.

Not at all, but your party claimed not to know what a woman was, so just asking.
Not sure what you are talking about. Have the Independents organized and pick a spokesperson? I keep so many emails blocked, I must have missed it. By the way, I know gobs of independents, and do not know a single one, that is gender identification challenged or even heard them discuss it. You got some strange list of you preferred personal pronouns you want to drop on us. If you are going to tell us, you are transitioning, or transitioning back, you can keep it to yourself, as we really could give shit, if we weren't fresh out.
1723056826903.jpeg

Not sure what you are talking about. Have the Independents organized and pick a spokesperson? I keep so many emails blocked, I must have missed it. By the way, I know gobs of independents, and do not know a single one, that is gender identification challenged or even heard them discuss it. You got some strange list of you preferred personal pronouns you want to drop on us. If you are going to tell us, you are transitioning, or transitioning back, you can keep it to yourself, as we really could give shit, if we weren't fresh out.
View attachment 991600
Oh, you are an independent. I forgot.
No pronouns or misgendering for me, I vote Republican.

Forum List

Back