And now time for a message from Kamala

Official documentation from the Government... Okay, that's all everyone needs to know about you. You're a closed minded gnome. You want to die on a hill regardless of that hill. Fine, you do you.

What, you "trust" the government now.

Where's their evidence? You know, video of Wang dropping a vial and saying "Aiya!" (which is Mandarin for "Whoops!") Not some agency that wants to distract from their own failures by trying to deflect the blame back on China. I mean real fucking evidence.

When you get the video of Wang dropping the vial, get back to me.

Here's why anyone who tells me it's a lab leak is full of shit.

1) Why did the outbreak happen Seven miles away from the lab, across the Yangtze River? Are you really trying to tell me this virus ignored hundreds of thousands of people in dense residential areas to hit folks at the Wet market first?

2) If this was really a devious Chinese Bio-weapon, why wasn't it a hell of a lot more deadly? When you don't have an Orange Shitgibbon running your policy, Covid has a relatively low fatality rate.

So you have no evidence that China really did anything wrong. Probably the opposite, They did everything they could to contain it and gave the rest of the world plenty of warning this was a problem.

On the other hand, Trump was out there telling people to take quack cures and telling his nutter followers to show up at state capitols with guns to protest containment measures.

Conservatives: "Covid is an overhyped flu used by the Democrats to destroy the One True God, Donald Trump."
Also Conservatives: "Covid is a devious Chinese Bioweapon designed to destroy the One True God, Donald Trump."

What, you "trust" the government now.

Where's their evidence? You know, video of Wang dropping a vial and saying "Aiya!" (which is Mandarin for "Whoops!") Not some agency that wants to distract from their own failures by trying to deflect the blame back on China. I mean real fucking evidence.

When you get the video of Wang dropping the vial, get back to me.
Plenty of resources out there Joe. But you don't want to read them and you know why you don't. You want to hold onto your propaganda laiden opinion regardless of what information speaks otherwise. That doesn't say much about your intelligence and capacity to reason. It also points to potential personality issues. You classically display:
Cognitive Biases
Emotional Attachements
Motivated reasoning
Lacking critical thinking skills
You're an echo chamber for leftist ideology
And... you distrust any information from viable resources.

The rest of your drivel, is that, drivel based on all the above, which is you.

Plenty of resources out there Joe. But you don't want to read them and you know why you don't. You want to hold onto your propaganda laiden opinion regardless of what information speaks otherwise. That doesn't say much about your intelligence and capacity to reason. It also points to potential personality issues. You classically display:

Dude, they are all paranoid horseshit.

Until you show me that video of Wang dropping the vial, you have a lot of speculation, and not much else.

Duly noted you didn't answer my very logical points and went into another one of your hissy fits about how I'm being mean to you because I don't take Libertarian Children seriously.

Forum List

Back