Paying reparations in America would be immoral- The reality of slavery in America versus everywhere else

You have been repaid with American citizenship

Something that several billion poor people in he shit countries wish they had
They wouldn`t be happy having citizenship in the UK, Australia, Germany, Japan, etc.? Yes, up until the third grade I too believed this was the greatest country in the world.
Great countries don`t have more guns than they have people, and we do.

They were able to overcome in spite of, but how does that change the injustices that were done to black folks in this country for almost 400yrs and what restitution has America EVER given to black folks for those crimes?

People who never owned any slaves do not owe a penny to people who never were slaves,

Why do you want to steal from innocent people?

I have to laugh at peope so diagree with me when their disagreement has no basis in fact.

I have posted this study up a number of times:

This study shows that government housing policies provided whites with the equvaen ofnore than 1 QUNTILLION dollars of financial assistance that blacks were denied frm in the last century up until at east 1988. Yet peope disagree with my comment

And they do so without reading the study because they don't want to move out of the positions they are stuck in. Thats because they continue benefitting from racism and they want that to continue. These types cannot compete on a true level playing field. A level playing field mean blacks get 13-14 percent of the wealth. And that is no handout.

I think whites who have a probem with reparations need to realize how this countrys economics really work. Black consumer spending has made whites rich. And black tax money has gone into improving white communites. Blacks bank accounts earn the interest banks use to loan whites money to start businsses while denying blacks. So it's time whites who opposed reparations do the research in order to understand why they are being asked for instead of repeating the dumb ass lines we see here time after time.

If you can't do that then STFU and stop making threads whining about reparations hoping to race bait other idiots into talking stupid.

You go to bed with this garbage on your mind and wake up with it.

It's really sad.

Let's see you squeeze a dime out of whites on welfare.

:popcorn:
Reparations aren't welfare and you can only hold them off politically so long as you maintain the political power to do so. That's going to be harder to do the more and more you're replaced demographically.

Reparations aren't welfare and you can only hold them off politically so long as you maintain the political power to do so. That's going to be harder to do the more and more you're replaced demographically.

You said white people would pay whatever society decides.

Let's see you get money from poor whites.

You said white people would pay whatever society decides.

Let's see you get money from poor whites.

No you illiterate fucking Snowflake. What I said was people who live in society will owe whatever the fuck society says they owe. You turned that into white people because you're an emotionally victimized litte bitch. :lol:

Does "people" not include whites.

Not one penny.

Not exclusively you soft little victim. And who gives a shit about you poor white trash types? It ain't about you. I'll probably end up paying for reparations than your broke white ass will.

No you illiterate fucking Snowflake. What I said was people who live in society will owe whatever the fuck society says they owe. You turned that into white people because you're an emotionally victimized litte bitch. :lol:
We need a new butthurt meme. This one is far too mild for this anger! :laughing0301:

OIP.v-OyZP5cgXJS-CoWjFGELgHaFX

Not exclusively you soft little victim. And who gives a shit about you poor white trash types? It ain't about you. I'll probably end up paying for reparations than your broke white ass will.
Speaking of poor. How about some tips for low, low, low cost budget grocery shopping?

Life failure victims say, "Please please give me money. Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back