Who is Tim Walz?

A transgender nine year old can menstruate.
Some nine year old girls menstruate. It's a few drops. Menstrual blood is the sloughing off of the lining of the uterus which is not sufficiently developed in most nine year old girls to have a significant flow. There are pads for these few that are smaller and thinner than those used by women. A tampon is ridiculous.

Tampons

What kind of nine year old girls do you know?

IMG_0128.png

Went through most of the posts.You far-right people have called this man these additional names , POS Scumbag Dem shit stain - one person came up with all that hate , there wàs also propagandist , creepy perv , 2 other long ones , got to give these people extra credit for vulgarity, leftist God-hater, babykiller , American destroyer and left whacko Dem Taxpayer mooch. Gotta give credit where credit is due. Couldn't be much more hateful than that. Congratulations !
Nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade.

Where would a NINE YEAR OLD BOY be bleeding in sufficient quantity to use a tampon and where would it BE INSERTED?
The left are born through an intestinal canal, and the hosts are non-binary. Those who can reproduce in this manner have womenstrual cycles, equal menstrual cycles for young girls, beginning with puberty. So walz' provision is necessary.

Where would a NINE YEAR OLD BOY be bleeding in sufficient quantity to use a tampon and where would it BE INSERTED?

I have hundreds of students every year and have taught MANY who we know will be gay. This is the biggest disservice to these kids and should be criminal. We used to just leave these kids alone to be who they are as they grow. Now, here in 2024, these poor kids are brainwashed into thinking they're "in the wrong body" if they're just going to grow up to be gay.

And then they're given hormones

And then they're mutilated.

The left are born through an intestinal canal, and the hosts are non-binary. Those who can reproduce in this manner have womenstrual cycles, equal menstrual cycles for young girls, beginning with puberty. So walz' provision is necessary.
No. A nine year old boy raped in the ass would bleed enough to use a pad or even a tampon. That's why they want all bathrooms to have products big enough to cover up a rape.

I have hundreds of students every year and have taught MANY who we know will be gay. This is the biggest disservice to these kids and should be criminal. We used to just leave these kids alone to be who they are as they grow. Now, here in 2024, these poor kids are brainwashed into thinking they're "in the wrong body" if they're just going to grow up to be gay.

And then they're given hormones

And then they're mutilated.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have a daughter named Shiloh who is now a teenager. When she was five she said she was a boy named John. She wore boys clothes and cut her hair short. You might remember this. Despite pleading for hormones and surgeries for other people's children, Branjelina didn't allow anything of the kind near their own "transgendered" child. Shiloh is now a lovely young lady who wants to be a model. She calls her past transgenderism a phase.

That's mostly what it is.

My great granddaughter made a comment in school that she wanted to join the marines. Mom was a marine. The dog was a marine. On that basis Teacher identified Emma a transgender and changed her name to Edward. At first Emma went along. She wanted the teacher to like her. The pressure grew. Emma was warned not to tell her parents that she was really a boy. Genetics being what they are, Emma was delighted with her developing breasts and persuaded Grandma to get her a bra from Victoria's Secret. Teacher got her a breast binder that was painful. She complained about the pain. Teacher said it would only hurt until her breasts were removed. Terrified about the things that would happen if she told her parents, Emma spilled to Grandma and Grandpa. Less than 24 hours later she was on a plane to relatives in Texas. The family followed a week,later. Emma is a cheerleader and dating a football player.

The point is, this transgender nonsense IS nonsense and it should be forced to stop. They are destroying children.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have a daughter named Shiloh who is now a teenager. When she was five she said she was a boy named John. She wore boys clothes and cut her hair short. You might remember this. Despite pleading for hormones and surgeries for other people's children, Branjelina didn't allow anything of the kind near their own "transgendered" child. Shiloh is now a lovely young lady who wants to be a model. She calls her past transgenderism a phase.

That's mostly what it is.

My great granddaughter made a comment in school that she wanted to join the marines. Mom was a marine. The dog was a marine. On that basis Teacher identified Emma a transgender and changed her name to Edward. At first Emma went along. She wanted the teacher to like her. The pressure grew. Emma was warned not to tell her parents that she was really a boy. Genetics being what they are, Emma was delighted with her developing breasts and persuaded Grandma to get her a bra from Victoria's Secret. Teacher got her a breast binder that was painful. She complained about the pain. Teacher said it would only hurt until her breasts were removed. Terrified about the things that would happen if she told her parents, Emma spilled to Grandma and Grandpa. Less than 24 hours later she was on a plane to relatives in Texas. The family followed a week,later. Emma is a cheerleader and dating a football player.

The point is, this transgender nonsense IS nonsense and it should be forced to stop. They are destroying children.

I did not know that about Brangelina's daughter. I knew she was trans but didn't know she called it a "phase".

That teacher should be in jail tbh

I did not know that about Brangelina's daughter. I knew she was trans but didn't know she called it a "phase".

That teacher should be in jail tbh
Shiloh is now a young woman because her parents, for all their public yammering about trans kids, protected their daughter.

Forum List

Back