Who is Tim Walz?

That was seriously bizarre. Talk about creepy and weird. He digitally rapes a woman that looks like his wife and then says "She's not my type."

Dementia setting in , the wild ride is just begining. trump's going to need an animal handler.

PEOPLE LIKE J.D. VANCE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SMALL TOWN AMERICA. MY TOWN HAD 400 PEOPLE IN IT, 24 KIDS IN MY GRADUATING CLASS, 12 WERE COUSINS. AND HE GETS IT ALL WRONG. IT'S NOT ABOUT HATE. IT'S NOT ABOUT COLLAPSING IN. THE GOLDEN RULE THERE IS MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

THEIR POLICIES ARE WHAT DESTROYED RURAL AMERICA. THEY DIVIDED US. THEY ARE IN OUR EXAM ROOMS, THEY'RE TELLING US WHAT BOOKS TO READ.

AND I THINK WHAT KAMAL HARRIS KNOWS IS BRINGING PEOPLE TOGETHER AROUND THE SHARED VALUES, STRONG PUBLIC SCHOOLS, STRONG LABOR UNIONS THAT CREATE THE MIDDLE CLASS, HEALTH CARE THAT'S AFFORDABLE AND ACCESSIBLE, THOSE ARE THE THINGS.

YOU LOOK WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THEY WENT RIGHT TO DIVISION. THEY DID NOT GIVE US A PLAN ON HEALTH CARE.

DONALD TRUMP TALKED ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE. JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS BUILT BRIDGES, BUILT ROADS. SO I THINK THIS IS GOING BACK TO THE BREAD AND BUTTER, GETTING AWAY FROM THIS DIVISION.

WE DO NOT LIKE WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHERE WE CAN'T EVEN GO TO THANKSGIVING DINNER WITH OUR UNCLE BECAUSE YOU END UP IN SOME WEIRD FIGHT THAT IS UNNECESSARY. AND I THINK BRINGING BACK PEOPLE TOGETHER -(INSERT LAUGH HERE)- WELL IT'S TRUE.

THESE GUYS ARE JUST WEIRD. THEY ARE RUNNING FOR HE-MAN WOMEN HATERS CLUB OR SOMETHING. THAT'S NOT WHAT PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN.

Why you yelling? If you believed any of that you’d calmly explain it.

Why you yelling? If you believed any of that you’d calmly explain it.
Please -- me NO TRUMP. LOL

It's from the YT transcript. Told some other imbecile like you. Do you know how and that many transcripts on videos come out in caps?

Try it. Learn something new instead of posting the same old lame, creepy, weird shit.

Well….he is a weirdo for sure.
He’s also a drunk driver
Went through most of the posts.You far-right people have called this man these additional names , POS Scumbag Dem shit stain - one person came up with all that hate , there wàs also propagandist , creepy perv , 2 other long ones , got to give these people extra credit for vulgarity, leftist God-hater, babykiller , American destroyer and left whacko Dem Taxpayer mooch. Gotta give credit where credit is do. Couldn't be much more hateful than that. Congratulations !

Please -- me NO TRUMP. LOL

It's from the YT transcript. Told some other imbecile like you. Do you know how and that many transcripts on videos come out in caps?

Try it. Learn something new instead of posting the same old lame, creepy, weird shit.
I didn’t know that. Then again I don’t plagiarize someone else’s words as mine. I actually think for myself.

LOL

If you actually looked at what you're responding to.. you'd see the attribution you creepy, weirdo.
It amazes me to see you people latch onto certain words assigned to you by the party and you can’t help but use them in every post. You’re such an NPC.

Am I no longer a Nazi, white supremisist, misogynistic, racist? Now I’m just weird?

You disappoint me. I expected better.

It amazes me to see you people latch onto certain words assigned to you by the party and you can’t help but use them in every post. You’re such an NPC.

Am I no longer a Nazi, white supremisist, misogynistic, racist? Now I’m just weird?

You disappoint me. I expected better.
You mean more hateful , does that give you a rush or something. That's weird.

You mean more hateful , does that give you a rush or something. That's weird.
Your words have no meaning. Nothing about me is hateful, I just don’t put up with your bullshit so you throw meaningless titles around to cover up the fact you haven’t really done any rational thinking on your part.

If you had you would have a solid argument for your stance and not the name calling.

Well….he is a weirdo for sure.

Mandated tampons in boy’s bathrooms, hence his new nickname Tampon Tim.

He’s also a drunk driver:

View attachment 991041

So much bullshit, so little time.

1) The tampons are for transgender students, dipshit.

2) The Class D driver's license for illegals cannot be used to vote, dipshit.

3) The DUI was in 1995, and Walz hasn't picked up an alcoholic beverage since, dipshit. You know what he drinks now?

Diet Mountain Dew. Just like Vance, dipshit.

You know who else has gotten a DUI?

Pedophile Matt Gaetz. In 2008. His powerful daddy pulled strings to get him out of it.

gaetz-dui.jpg

So much bullshit, so little time.

1) The tampons are for transgender students, dipshit.

2) The Class D driver's license for illegals cannot be used to vote, dipshit.

3) The DUI was in 1995, and Walz hasn't picked up an alcoholic beverage since, dipshit. You know what he drinks now?

Diet Mountain Dew. Just like Vance, dipshit.

You know who else has gotten a DUI?

Pedophile Matt Gaetz. In 2008. His powerful daddy pulled strings to get him out of it.

gaetz-dui.jpg
Where would a NINE YEAR OLD BOY be bleeding in sufficient quantity to use a tampon and where would it BE INSERTED?

Your words have no meaning. Nothing about me is hateful, I just don’t put up with your bullshit so you throw meaningless titles around to cover up the fact you haven’t really done any rational thinking on your part.

If you had you would have a solid argument for your stance and not the name calling.
Maybe you're somr
Kind of masochist then , you wanted him to call you terrible , hateful names.

Forum List

Back