Trump’s bizarre, delusional response to Waltz selection

‘He went on in his 40-word missive to baselessly suggest that there is a "BIG MOVEMENT" to "BRING BACK CROOKED JOE," an apparent reference to President Joe Biden, who withdrew his re-election bid last month amid pressure from top Democrats and donors.

Trump followed that up with a longer exploration of his apparent fantasy that Biden will try to "take back the Nomination" when he attends the Democratic National Convention next week.’

Joe's just not into you, Don.

He’s moved on. Please do the same.
I am surprised he didn't go after Rosanne Barr.

IMG_4680.jpeg

Yeah, you do. Otherwise your opinions on his cognitive capacity hold zero weight.
If you want to make sense of his dementia ramblings, be my guest.

I think both candidates should take an independently conducted cognitive test. The American people deserve to know this kind of information before voting. Would Trump agree to such a test? Hmmmm.

Don't need to. The debate drew a stark contrast between his and Biden's cognitive state.
And?

President Biden is no longer in the race; his cognitive abilities are irrelevant.

What’s relevant is comparing the cognitive abilities of Vice President Harris and Trump(!).

It’s clear why Trump and his Cult members harbor this bizarre, delusional fantasy of President Biden returning to the race.

Biden is no longer running. Trump clearly isn’t all there either.

If he has nothing to hide, then why are you so concerned with him taking a cognitive test? Hmmmm.
Because if he passed it, you would launch all manner of screeds dismissing the results or attacking the character of those who performed it.

Not so much worried as knowing how pointless it would be given how it wouldn't move the needle for you one iota.

Because if he passed it, you would launch all manner of screeds dismissing the results or attacking the character of those who performed it.

Not so much worried as knowing how pointless it would be given how it wouldn't move the needle for you one iota.
As you said, I don’t have a degree in neuroscience. I’m fine with deferring to the people who do have those degrees. If they say he’s good, they’re the experts, and that works for me.

The American people deserve to know if old man Trump is mentally all there. The last thing we need is a dementia patient in charge of the nuclear codes.

I think that’s perfectly reasonable. What are you so afraid of?

As you said, I don’t have a degree in neuroscience. I’m fine with deferring to the people who do have those degrees. If they say he’s good, they’re the experts, and that works for me.

The American people deserve to know if old man Trump is mentally all there. The last thing we need is a dementia patient in charge of the nuclear codes.

I think that’s perfectly reasonable. What are you so afraid of?
Of Trump losing the election.

Forum List

Back