Trump’s bizarre, delusional response to Waltz selection

You're making the same excuses for her that you criticize me for.
No I’m not.

Trump agreed to debate Biden on ABC because, according to you, he knew he would annihilate him. He’s not agreeing to debate Kamala on ABC because he’s afraid of her, just as he’s afraid of taking a cognitive test.

No I’m not.

Trump agreed to debate Biden on ABC because, according to you, he knew he would annihilate him. He’s not agreeing to debate Kamala on ABC because he’s afraid of her, just as he’s afraid of taking a cognitive test.
You assume too much. They won't agree to debate each other.

Using that logic, they are scared of each other.

You assume too much. They won't agree to debate each other.

Using that logic, they are scared of each other.
No. Try to follow along closely.

Trump agreed to debate Biden on ABC. Trump doesn’t want to debate Kamala on ABC.

What stayed the same? ABC.
What changed? Kamala.

Why would Trump be willing to debate Biden on ABC, but not Kamala on ABC?

The left is desperately trying to make the election a circus instead of discussing issues
Desperation, yeah that is the right word for you retards. As you struggle in the polls. Thoughts & prayers.

No. Try to follow along closely.

Trump agreed to debate Biden on ABC. Trump doesn’t want to debate Kamala on ABC.

What stayed the same? ABC.
What changed? Kamala.

Why would Trump be willing to debate Biden on ABC, but not Kamala on ABC?
Kamala won't debate Trump on Fox.

Why is she perfectly fine debating him on ABC but not Fox? What is the reasoning behind that?

Kamala won't debate Trump on Fox.

Why is she perfectly fine debating him on ABC but not Fox? What is the reasoning behind that?
I already answered that. Because it’s Fox. It’s the same reason Trump would never debate on MSNBC or The Daily Show.

The fact remains that Trump did agree to debate on ABC. He was willing to debate Biden on ABC, but he’s not willing to debate Kamala on ABC. You can’t answer why he’s fine debating one person, but not the other, on the same network.

I don’t even know who this they/them is. However as Kalama’s VP pick they/them are obviously a retarded woke loser.

Then why are you giving her a pass but demanding he submit to a debate?

What they're doing is classic brinkmanship.
That’s addressed in the part you conveniently left out of my post. The fact remains that Trump did agree to debate on ABC. He was willing to debate Biden on ABC, but he’s not willing to debate Kamala on ABC. You can’t answer why he’s fine debating one person, but not the other, on the same network.

Done over 4 years ago. He has been declining significantly recently.

This should be done for both candidates every election cycle, and by independent neurologists.

I don’t see anything wrong with this. If Trump has nothing to hide, he would agree to this.

Forum List

Back