Trump’s bizarre, delusional response to Waltz selection

Why does it matter to you? You clearly aren't voting for him. Your demands are hollow.
It’s not about me. I’m not voting for him regardless.

The American people, however, deserve to know if the man they’re voting for is mentally all there. Yet you’re afraid of having both candidates independently tested. Hmmm.

“Sigh, now we all suddenly have degrees in neuroscience.”

You’re not an expert in neuroscience.
What’s the problem with having people with those actual degrees testing both candidates?
Nothing. But what incentive would either of them have to do it? This would be nothing but a spectacle.

What would you do if Trump submitted to one while Harris refused?

Nothing. But what incentive would either of them have to do it? This would be nothing but a spectacle.

What would you do if Trump submitted to one while Harris refused?
I would expect Harris to agree to this since she obviously has nothing to hide. Trump on the other hand…

Would Trump agree to this? I think he would be as adamantly against this as you are. Hmmm, I wonder why.

It’s not about me. I’m not voting for him regardless.

The American people, however, deserve to know if the man they’re voting for is mentally all there. Yet you’re afraid of having both candidates independently tested. Hmmm.
You only demand that of him because you can't debate him on actual policy.

I would expect Harris to agree to this since she obviously has nothing to hide. Trump on the other hand…

Would Trump agree to this? I think he would be as adamantly against this as you are. Hmmm, I wonder why.

You're wanting this to happen, yet you don't take into account how unlikely this is for both of them to submit.

I’d love for them to debate policy. Yet Trump doesn’t want to debate on ABC as he previously agreed to with Biden and he doesn’t want to take an independent cognitive test.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Because ABC is left leaning, as everyone knows. They are perfectly capable of pulling Donna Brazile type asshattery.

He doesn't expect a level playing field there.

Then again, he's already agreed to do one on Fox News, without one peep from Harris. Why is that?

Because ABC is left leaning, as everyone knows. They are perfectly capable of pulling Donna Brazile type asshattery.

He doesn't expect a level playing field there.

Then again, he's already agreed to do one on Fox News, without one peep from Harris. Why is that?
If ABC is so bad, then why did Trump already agree to debate with Biden on ABC? Yet he can’t debate on ABC with Kamala?

Why is he afraid of her? Why is he afraid of taking a cognitive test?

I’m sure Kamala would since she has nothing to hide regarding her lack of dementia.

Trump, not so much.
Lol you think he has dementia?

Let me tell you something. Being a caretaker for my elderly grandmother makes me privy to the symptoms of dementia. I know what it looks like. Trump does not have it.

I have experience dealing with it. I know the difference. You can't convince me he has it.

Lol you think he has dementia?

Let me tell you something. Being a caretaker for my elderly grandmother makes me privy to the symptoms of dementia. I know what it looks like. Trump does not have it.

I have experience dealing with it. I know the difference. You can't convince me he has it.
I think it’s very possible he does. He’s very old and his rants are getting weirder and weirder. Hence why I want both candidates independently tested by neuroscience experts, which you most certainly are not. You’re in no position to say who has dementia and who doesn’t, nor am I.

If ABC is so bad, then why did Trump already agree to debate with Biden on ABC?
Because he knew that he would annihilate him like he did before. He also saw a chance to humiliate him in front of a majorly liberal audience. To remove all doubt as to Biden's cognitive health.

But as you said, Biden isn't running anymore

I think it’s very possible he does. He’s very old and his rants are getting weirder and weirder. Hence why I want both candidates independently tested by neuroscience experts, which you most certainly are not. You’re in no position to say who has dementia and who doesn’t, nor am I.

Do you think we forgot that just a month ago your side told us not to question this, and that 80 was not that old?

You look like fools tbh

Because he knew that he would annihilate him like he did before. He also saw a chance to humiliate him in front of a majorly liberal audience. To remove all doubt as to Biden's cognitive health.
Oh.

Yet he doesn’t want to do the same with Kamala.

Is he afraid of debating her?

Forum List

Back