The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

Nothing. I said my claim of every medical institution was hyperbolic. I've provided plenty and you none. Not one.

See, you're ignorant. Admitting your ignorance is the first step.

Gender is a social construct so the answer to that is whenever they want.

It does for people who can read. Sorry if that excludes trailer trash like you. :lol:

There’s nothing hyperbolic about biological sex. You still fail to understand that biological sex is not based on your “feelings”.

Cut and paste us something showing a biological male getting pregnant as you believe can happen.

There’s nothing hyperbolic about biological sex. You still fail to understand that biological sex is not based on your “feelings”.
You fail to understand what a strawman is. Biological sex and gender are separate things, Moron.
Cut and paste us something showing a biological male getting pregnant as you believe can happen.
I'm not responsible for your illiteracy. :itsok:

Yeah and, it makes perfect sense since you asshats are the ones touting democracy, then throwing it aside.
How was democracy tossed aside?

And by the way, your pick to be the “heartbeat away from the presidency“ is a white male weird Catholic who has told all of us who vote that he would do what Mike Pence refused to do on J6,2021 for your DEAR LEADER.

That is - overturn the 2020 election results based on DEAR LEADER fraud and lies therefore unconstitutionally and illegally and morally ‘the most anti-American behavior ever by a sitting president’ to attempt to disenfranchise the votes of 81 million Americans.

You fail to understand what a strawman is. Biological sex and gender are separate things, Moron.

I'm not responsible for your illiteracy. :itsok:
Your entire whine-fest is composed of straw men. No matter how profound your ignorance, no amount of cutting and pasting will support your notion that a gender confused man can get pregnant.

Your entire whine-fest is composed of straw men. No matter how profound your ignorance, no amount of cutting and pasting will support your notion that a gender confused man can get pregnant.
No matter how much you cosplay from your trailer park you'll never be on the right side of the professional scientific and medical communities. You'll always just be a thirsty pretender. You're on the same side of voodoo and mysticism as Frankenstein there shouting about evil and demons. :lol:

No matter how much you cosplay from your trailer park you'll never be on the right side of the professional scientific and medical communities. You'll always just be a thirsty pretender. You're on the same side of voodoo and mysticism as Frankenstein there shouting about evil and demons. :lol:
You still fail to cut and paste anything that indicates a gender confused man can get pregnant. Show us where the right side of professional scientific communities as opposed to your nonsense wrong side of fear and ignorance will allow a biological male to get pregnant.

You still fail to cut and paste anything that indicates a gender confused man can get pregnant.
You're so stupid that you cant even get the terminology right. Male and Female denotes biological sex. Men, women, girls, boys, theses term denote gender which is a social construct. Tran men can get pregnant because biologically they are female. What you're confused about is your ability to understand these distinctions coupled with your hilarious fantasy that you are capable of determining anyone else's mental state.
Show us where the right side of professional scientific communities as opposed to your nonsense wrong side of fear and ignorance will allow a biological male to get pregnant.
I know you're coward because you keep asking for something I'm not claiming. Let me know when you get brave enough to have a real conversation... or keep giving me opportunities to point and laugh at you. Either way I'm good. :lol:

Forum List

Back