The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

No one is suggesting people can change their chromosomes or DNA. You simply don't understand the difference between sex and gender.

Trans men can get pregnant. :dunno:
Because people can't change their DNA or chromosomes, there is no such thing as trans. You're confused about sex and gender. Your "feelings" about your gender doesn't change your biological sex. That's why the silly label of a trans man believing his gender is female and thus believing he can get pregnant is such a laughable joke.

Yeah and, it makes perfect sense since you asshats are the ones touting democracy, then throwing it aside.
Damn this is stupid. Just, stupid.

A party will not and cannot hold new primaries 3 months before an election.

I know you're not too stupid to figure this out. You can't be.

Damn this is stupid. Just, stupid.

A party will not and cannot hold new primaries 3 months before an election.

I know you're not too stupid to figure this out. You can't be.
Damn. Yes you are stupid. The dishonest "Party of Slavery" knew years ago that Ole' Stumblebum was a basket case but waited until they could offer your stupid excuse that "the primaries are only 3 months away" as excuses for their pushing the old geezer down the stairs.

Because people can't change their DNA or chromosomes, there is no such thing as trans.
Being trans isn't about changing your chromosomes or DNA. If you don't know what trans is then you can't tell anyone what it isn't. Moron.
You're confused about sex and gender. Your "feelings" about your gender doesn't change your biological sex.
No one suggesting that you can. That you can't even comprehend the actual argument shows how unequipped you are to have it.
That's why the silly label of a trans man believing his gender is female and thus believing he can get pregnant is such a laughable joke.
It's silly to pretend you know more than people who do this professionally.

Being trans isn't about changing your chromosomes or DNA. If you don't know what trans is then you can't tell anyone what it isn't. Moron.

No one suggesting that you can. That you can't even comprehend the actual argument shows how unequipped you are to have it.

It's silly to pretend you know more than people who do this professionally.
It's hilarious being lectured about tranny'dom by someone who believes men can get pregnant.

It's hilarious being lectured about tranny'dom by someone who believes men can get pregnant.
I'm not lecturing you. I'm pointing out how your claims are at odds with the professional medical and scientific communities but pretenders like you are going to pretend. :lol:

I'm not lecturing you. I'm pointing out how your claims are at odds with the professional medical and scientific communities but pretenders like you are going to pretend. :lol:
My claims are not at odds with medical and scientific communities. My claims are at odds with silly Bingo boys such as you who believe men can get pregnant and that "feelings" determine biological sex.

My claims are not at odds with medical and scientific communities. My claims are at odds with silly Bingo boys such as you who believe men can get pregnant and that "feelings" determine biological sex.
Then post a link to one that agrees with you. :dunno:

As expected. You can't support your Bingo claims so you babble.

...and you believe men can get pregnant.

Sorry Bingo boy. You're just clueless
he thinks a man has a vagina. hahahahahaahahahahahaaha menstrual cycles, I really wish they'd stop raping women.

The strawman you've created in your imagination.

I know trans men are biological females.
That should have clued you in tp the fact that a female who may have "feelings" that she's a man is still a biological woman and has the biological apparatus to get pregnant. How is it possible your Bingo ignorance is so profound? You didn't understand that distinction in the article you cut and pasted.

That should have clued you in tp the fact that a female who may have "feelings" that she's a man is still a biological woman and has the biological apparatus to get pregnant. How is it possible your Bingo ignorance is so profound? You didn't understand that distinction in the article you cut and pasted.
I do. Gender and sex and separate things. What are you still confused about?

Forum List

Back