UK to suspend all weapons to Israel

Well, the Muslims in the Party might be willing to accept that, as long as the VP himself isn’t a Jew.

Pretty sad that the Dems are such antisemites. But you would know.
Nobody cares if the person is a Jew, its Zionists that are the problem be they Jew or gentile.

We have the UN it tried to act but the US vetoed as it always does.

Understand all states in the Middle East are UN members, they ARE the international community.
There are UNSC resolutions that instruct Lebanon to stand down and stop attacking Israel? Or, alternatively, to control the extremist Islamist terrorists acting from within their state to attack Israel? There are UNSC resolutions telling Turkey to sit down and stay out of it? There are UNSC resolutions calling for Palestine to reassert control over the Hamas extremist Islamist terrorist government of Gaza?

Here's the trailer for: Israelism

Only Jews could have made this documentary, anyone else would be obliterated and attacked for being antisemitic, I congratulate them for their bravery.

Last edited:
Not in Israel no, Jews have privileges just for being Jews, it is not an egalitarian state, it has no constitution.
As usual not a word of truth in your post. I understand you have to make up these lies in order to try to justify killing Jews, but doesn't it embarrass you to tell such obvious lies?

Here's the trailer for: Israelism

Only Jews could have made this documentary, anyone else would be obliterated and attacked for being antisemitic, I congratulate them for their bravery.

Irelandism. The HORROR!

1722370608717.png

As usual not a word of truth in your post. I understand you have to make up these lies in order to try to justify killing Jews, but doesn't it embarrass you to tell such obvious lies?

Jews do have privileges in Israel and Israel has no constitution, I stand by those two statements and stand willing to support each of them with evidence if you'd like to see it.

Not in Israel no...
Snipped the irrelevant portions. Again, the Jewish people have the same rights to self-determination as the Arab Palestinians do. Yes or no?

If you want to talk about "egalitarian states", fine. Separate question. Would LOVE to engage in discussion about the equal rights of Jews in "Palestine" and Gaza.

Jews do have privileges in Israel and Israel has no constitution, I stand by those two statements and stand willing to support each of them with evidence if you'd like to see it.
All Israeli citizens have equal rights under the law. That makes it an egalitarian society.

Snipped the irrelevant portions. Again, the Jewish people have the same rights to self-determination as the Arab Palestinians do. Yes or no?
They do not have the same right, the Basic Law calls out "Jew" and "Jews" and grants certain rights and privileges to them. If it were an egalitarian state then culture, religion, ethnicity and ancestry would never appear in these foundational legal documents. The US constitution for example makes no mention of White, Black, Native, European and so forth.

The defenders of Zionism are often quite ignorant of the reality of the state and its foundational laws. That you defend it when you have no idea what the hell actually goes on there, is shameful, absolutely shameful.

They do not have the same right, the Basic Law calls out "Jew" and "Jews" and grants certain rights and privileges to them. If it were an egalitarian state then culture, religion, ethnicity and ancestry would never appear in these foundational legal documents.
Oh boy. So, EVERY State which mentions culture, religion, ethnicity, and/or ancestry in its foundational legal documents is not an "egalitarian state"? Should they all be dismantled? Every one? Or just Israel?

Oh boy. So, EVERY State which mentions culture, religion, ethnicity, and/or ancestry is not an "egalitarian state"? Should they all be dismantled? Every one? Or just Israel?
You're changing the subject now, knowing fully well that Jews do have certain rights and privileges called out. You've now stopped denying this and started to argue that it's not a big deal because there are other states that do this.

You said there were no privileges and now you admit there are, case closed.

Forum List

Back