The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

It's in the link you dumb bitch. :lol: But here, I'll quote it for the lazy and the incapable trailer park crowd.

Gender identity - NHS England Digital
Gender identity is a way to describe a person’s innate sense of their own gender, whether male, female, or non-binary, which may not correspond to the sex registered at birth.

For many, but not all people, the sex they were registered at birth is the same as their current gender.
Another of your failures, Bingo boy. A female having her breasts lopped off doesn't change gender.

A simple concept you Bingo's have difficulty understanding.

Trump Flails As FOX NEWS Forces Him To Defend Picking Vance: "He's Not Against Anything,"

Yeah, Trumpity Dumptiy is so mentally together that cannot prounce Vance's name and flails whenhe has to defend him. He has so NOT got his shit together.

Last edited:
Trump Flails As FOX NEWS Forces Him To Defend Picking Vance: "He's Not Against Anything,"

Yeah, Trumpity Dumptiy is so mentally together that cannot prounce Vance's name flails when for defenEnglish?

"Yeah, Trumpity Dumptiy is so mentally together that cannot prounce Vance's name flails when for defend him."

What is that is english?

Uhm. First you people say America is not a democracy. Then you claim Biden was a threat to America and democracy. Now you claim...

VP Harris has been installed? Really? She's still merely the VP and she is a leading candidate to receive her party's nomination.

But installed? LOL
Yeah and, it makes perfect sense since you asshats are the ones touting democracy, then throwing it aside.

Another of your failures, Bingo boy. A female having her breasts lopped off doesn't change gender.

A simple concept you Bingo's have difficulty understanding.
It is simple for trailer trash like you to imagine you know what you're talking about. :lol: Not so easy to prove though...

You don't understand hyperbole you dumb bitch? :dunno: :lol:

Here's some more from Yale and Oxford and Havard. Let me know when you can find even on trailer park medical institution that agrees with your bigotry.

What Do We Mean By Sex and Gender?

Gender — University of Oxford, Medical Sciences Division.

Gender fluidity: What it means and why support matters - Harvard Health
What is hyperbolic about biology?

"Gender fluidity" means what? When does a female getting her breasts lopped off suddenly, "fluidly" become a man?

It is simple for trailer trash like you to imagine you know what you're talking about. :lol: Not so easy to prove though...
It's a simple matter to prove your cutting and pasting does nothing to support your nonsense claims. You hear "gender queer" on the Joy Reid show and suddenly you want to redefine biology.

What is hyperbolic about biology?
Nothing. I said my claim of every medical institution was hyperbolic. I've provided plenty and you none. Not one.
"Gender fluidity" means what? When does a female getting her breasts lopped off suddenly, "fluidly" become a man?
See, you're ignorant. Admitting your ignorance is the first step.

Gender is a social construct so the answer to that is whenever they want.
It's a simple matter to prove your cutting and pasting does nothing to support your nonsense claims. You hear "gender queer" on the Joy Reid show and suddenly you want to redefine biology.
It does for people who can read. Sorry if that excludes trailer trash like you. :lol:

Nothing. I said my claim of every medical institution was hyperbolic. I've provided plenty and you none. Not one.

See, you're ignorant. Admitting your ignorance is the first step.

Gender is a social construct so the answer to that is whenever they want.

It does for people who can read. Sorry if that excludes trailer trash like you. :lol:
You cut and pasted what you don't understand. Cut and paste something showing anyone has ever changed their sex.

You cut and pasted what you don't understand. Cut and paste something showing anyone has ever changed their sex.
No one is suggesting people can change their chromosomes or DNA. You simply don't understand the difference between sex and gender.
We know Bingos are on the loose when we're lectured about sex and biology from a Bingo who is convinced men can get pregnant.
Trans men can get pregnant. :dunno:

It's in the link you dumb bitch. :lol: But here, I'll quote it for the lazy and the incapable trailer park crowd.

Gender identity - NHS England Digital
Gender identity is a way to describe a person’s innate sense of their own gender, whether male, female, or non-binary, which may not correspond to the sex registered at birth.

For many, but not all people, the sex they were registered at birth is the same as their current gender.
Here is Goat Blower’s top scientist.

What claptrap.

Feelings are not science, Dumbass. A dude can feel like he is a woman, but he isn’t. His chromosomes determine that. That is science Stupid.
Of course feelings are science and biology. Where do you think they from? You think feelings are magic?
Here is Goat Blower’s top scientist.

That's just you fantasizing about beastiality while constructing a strawman. Impressive bit of multitasking there actually. :lol:

Forum List

Back