"She’s on tape. The beautiful thing about modern technology is when you say something, you’re screwed if it’s bad.” - Trump

By the same logic, we can safely say Trump will sign a federal abortion ban.
No, he wouldn't. Congress can't pass a federal law banning abortions, unfortunately. However, Giggles is free to easily renege on her promise of allowing drilling, since it's an economics issue that Congress can legislate. And we know she would renege. Without question.

No, he wouldn't. Congress can't pass a federal law banning abortions, unfortunately. However, Giggles is free to easily renege on her promise of allowing drilling, since it's an economics issue that Congress can legislate. And we know she would renege. Without question.

And on any RKBA topics, and on immigration, and on pretty much anything else.

it was only justifiable as a political hit job, and the sad thing is it failed spectacularly.

I doubt he actually had sex with her. She never gave the date it actually happened because she didn't remember it.

Um the civil trial in question wasn't about Stormy Daniels. get your political hit jobs straight.
You're the one that brought up a "civil trial", which I'm assuming is about E Jean Carroll and not Stephanie Clifford. I don't know why you brought that up after i specifically stated the claim was about Stephanie Clifford.

Hell, Trump's defense was that he never had sex with Clifford and had nothing to do with the NDA. Good luck with that story.

Trump's defense in his criminal case involving the NDA for Stephanie Clifford included his defense that he never had sex with her (she does remember when it happened and testified to it under oath) and that he had no idea Cohen had made the NDA. I bet you believe that crazy shit.

You're the one that brought up a "civil trial", which I'm assuming is about E Jean Carroll and not Stephanie Clifford. I don't know why you brought that up after i specifically stated the claim was about Stephanie Clifford.

Trump's defense in his criminal case involving the NDA for Stephanie Clifford included his defense that he never had sex with her (she does remember when it happened and testified to it under oath) and that he had no idea Cohen had made the NDA. I bet you believe that crazy shit.

I originally referred to the Caroll trial. try to keep up.

The fuck you did. This was the post I responded to.

Nothing in there about Carroll. You never said Carroll's name at all until just now.

Fucking gaslighting prick.

I said the civil case where the woman didn't even remember when it happened.

That's pretty fucking specific, mouth breather.

I said the civil case where the woman didn't even remember when it happened.

That's pretty fucking specific, mouth breather.
You said that in response to me bringing up Clifford by name. That’s pretty fucking specific.

And no, “the civil case” isn’t pretty fucking specific because Trump is involved in a ton of fucking civil cases including one with Clifford.

So not only did you change the subject for no logical reason, you didn’t even make it clear you were changing the subject.

Just say you fucked up. It’s okay. Everyone does it. It’s this pathological inability for someone like you to admit these things that scares me the most (almost, maybe).

You said that in response to me bringing up Clifford by name. That’s pretty fucking specific.

And no, “the civil case” isn’t pretty fucking specific because Trump is involved in a ton of fucking civil cases including one with Clifford.

So not only did you change the subject for no logical reason, you didn’t even make it clear you were changing the subject.

Just say you fucked up. It’s okay. Everyone does it. It’s this pathological inability for someone like you to admit these things that scares me the most (almost, maybe).

The one with Carroll meets the conditions I described. If you don't read my posts, that's your fucking problem.

I changed nothing.

Now go fuck a dead xenomorph and burn off your dick via acid blood.

The one with Carroll meets the conditions I described. If you don't read my posts, that's your fucking problem.

I changed nothing.

Now go fuck a dead xenomorph and burn off your dick via acid blood.
Then fucking say Carroll, dipshit. How the fuck am I supposed to know who you're talking about when the dirtbag in question has so many sex scandals we can't keep them straight by just referring to the women involved as "she".

Maybe if Trump hadn't been caught on tape saying he just grabs women by the pussy without consent he would have fared better in his civil trial.

The law wasn't "mutilated" in his criminal case. The records were falsified. The NDA was considered a campaign expense.

Then fucking say Carroll, dipshit. How the fuck am I supposed to know who you're talking about when the dirtbag in question has so many sex scandals we can't keep them straight by just referring to the women involved as "she".

Maybe if Trump hadn't been caught on tape saying he just grabs women by the pussy without consent he would have fared better in his civil trial.

The law wasn't "mutilated" in his criminal case. The records were falsified. The NDA was considered a campaign expense.

And yet not considered such by the federal regulator responsible for regulating the campaign in question.

And your lack of reading comprehension is again not my fucking problem.

And yet not considered such by the federal regulator responsible for regulating the campaign in question.

And your lack of reading comprehension is again not my fucking problem.
The staff at the FEC did indeed find that it almost certainly violated the law but the Republicans appointed by Trump successfully prevented it from going any further.

Weak excuse, Marty.

Fact is that the exact same NDA was prosecuted as a violation of campaign finance. Cohen served time for it.

The staff at the FEC did indeed find that it almost certainly violated the law but the Republicans appointed by Trump successfully prevented it from going any further.

Weak excuse, Marty.

Fact is that the exact same NDA was prosecuted as a violation of campaign finance. Cohen served time for it.

"almost certainly" and yet bupkis.

Once they realize they will be uncovered for what they did, the appeals courts will throw this shit out to prevent further investigation by a Trump Administration into the shenanigans.

Hopefully that won't stop him.

"almost certainly" and yet bupkis.

Once they realize they will be uncovered for what they did, the appeals courts will throw this shit out to prevent further investigation by a Trump Administration into the shenanigans.

Hopefully that won't stop him.
Yes, "bupkis" because the Republicans appointed to the commission by the guy they're supposed to be responsible for investigating said they didn't want to bother with it. Facts are facts Marty. The facts make Trump and his cronies look bad.

You still haven't explained how the law was twisted or what grounds the appeals will overturn it. Perhaps you don't know.

Yes, "bupkis" because the Republicans appointed to the commission by the guy they're supposed to be responsible for investigating said they didn't want to bother with it. Facts are facts Marty. The facts make Trump and his cronies look bad.

You still haven't explained how the law was twisted or what grounds the appeals will overturn it. Perhaps you don't know.

And a NY prosecutor who promised he would "get Trump" Came up with this bullshit to meet his promise.

And found a hack judge and a compliant jury. You can find a laundry list of issues here. But I'm sure you will dismiss them all out of hand.

America Has Its First Show Trial

And a NY prosecutor who promised he would "get Trump" Came up with this bullshit to meet his promise.

And found a hack judge and a compliant jury. You can find a laundry list of issues here. But I'm sure you will dismiss them all out of hand.

America Has Its First Show Trial
You are too fucking lazy to write something out yourself.

Judge Merchan had a decision from the ethics panel who said that he did not need to recuse due to an old donation of $35.

I bet you didn't know that.

Forum List

Back