Will Trump Replace JD Vance?

But they don't want anything to do with Trump, either.
That's who I'm talking about. Of Trump's 44 Cabinet members, 75% don't want anything to do with him.

Now let's look at one of the 25% Not Sees who still support him.

In addition to calling Trump “unhinged” and “diminished” following his comments about her husband, Haley declared that Trump “showed that with that kind of disrespect for the military, he's not qualified to be the president of the United States, because I don't trust him to protect them.”

That's who I'm talking about. Of Trump's 44 Cabinet members, 75% don't want anything to do with him.

Now let's look at one of the 25% Not Sees who still support him.

In addition to calling Trump “unhinged” and “diminished” following his comments about her husband, Haley declared that Trump “showed that with that kind of disrespect for the military, he's not qualified to be the president of the United States, because I don't trust him to protect them.”
Right, she is looking to maintain a seat at the Trump Voter buffet. But she despises him.

Yet she fell in line anyway.

Right, she is looking to maintain a seat at the Trump Voter buffet. But she despises him.

Yet she fell in line anyway.
I give Mitt, Liz and Christy a lot of credit. I still would never vote for them but I give them credit.

I think what they are hoping is the GOP loses bad this year. Trump costs them up and down the ticket just like he has in 2022, 2023, 2020. They hope people like Majorie Taylor Green go away like the tea baggers did. And when Republicans come back to their senses, they vote for a Christie or Mitt.

But I think it'll be more like a Ron DeSantis. A guy who took on Trump but then QUICKLY fell in line.

Nikki may as well be a secretary for Trump. Her name is mud in the GOP. I wonder what she will do if trump wins. I wonder if he will appoint her to anything.

So was JD Vance's.

Then he put on his MAGA kneepads.

They're a very forgiving lot, heh heh
Not really. Vance, may drag down his 2024 campaign, according to Florida pollster Kevin Wagner.

"Vance's approval ratings are significantly trailing Trump's. It's early, but instead of lifting the ticket, the selection of Vance as his vice president may be a drag on Trump's reelection chances."

more voters think Trump is "strongly" favorable, 33 percent, than the 23 percent who said had the same view about Vance.

New reports suggest that a number of Republicans are second-guessing Trump's decision to tap Vance as his running mate, wondering if the former president ignored his political advisers to pick a candidate that was favored by his son, Don Jr., and former Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson.

Trump would be 159 days older than Biden at the time of a 2025 inauguration.

His first week as the Republican VP nominee was dominated by bipartisan criticisms over resurfaced comments where he referred to Harris, among other Democrats, as "childless cat ladies,"

Harris also has a strong lead among Black and Hispanic voters, polling ahead of Trump by 45 points 17 points, respectively.

Forum List

Back