Will Trump Replace JD Vance?

Will Vance Remain Trump's VP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
There are a lot of Republicans just as crazy and incompetent as Vance.

He almost picked her just cause she's hot

1722011800962.png

Instead Trump picked JD because he "Likes me the most"

Government has no business in a woman's doctors office. Abortion is not murder. If you think it is, stop lying about your ultimate goal of passing a federal law banning it in all 50 states.
It Is murder every time, why don't people just solve the problem themselves pre pregnancy

I wonder if he even realizes that the current veep is the one who will officially declare the 2024 election results in her capacity as the president of the senate.

Vance isn’t in the position to certify jack shit
Who knows? But he definitely chose Vance because of his fealty.

Vance has Simpyboob scared. :auiqs.jpg:

Why do you think I started this thread stupid? Because I believe Trump's going to drop this guy. If it happens, you'll be hearing from me. So keep talking.

If he sticks with him, you resurrect this post Nov 6 ONLY if Trump wins. If he sticks with him and loses, I'll look this thread up and rub it in and tell you he should have dropped him.

So no scared. Actually glad he made a bad choice. I'd be more worried about

1722012042616.png

Who's another complete liar. She met with Kim Jung Un? No she didn't.

Why do you think I started this thread stupid? Because I believe Trump's going to drop this guy. If it happens, you'll be hearing from me. So keep talking.

If he sticks with him, you resurrect this post Nov 6 ONLY if Trump wins. If he sticks with him and loses, I'll look this thread up and rub it in and tell you he should have dropped him.

So no scared. Actually glad he made a bad choice. I'd be more worried about

View attachment 984543

Who's another complete liar. She met with Kim Jung Un? No she didn't.
Yeah we don't listen to traitorous Demfolk

Who knows? But he definitely chose Vance because of his fealty.
OMG I hope they try to cheat and Kamala herself does what Pence wouldn't do. And Biden who's still officially president takes Trump out. The House impeaches Biden but then the Democratic Senate says what Mitch said about Jan 6 insurrection

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell delivered a searing address from the Senate floor condemning Donald Trump as “practically and morally responsible” for the Capitol insurrection — moments after voting to acquit the former president of inciting it.

Looks like somebody is pretty desperate for attention today...
I'm certainly not scared. I heard Vance gave Trump no Bump.

It Is murder every time, why don't people just solve the problem themselves pre pregnancy
Shit happens. We're not having this conversation. I simply think women should have this as an option to their reproductive rights. Simple, shit happens.

AND, we know you guys will then ban the morning after pill.

If we fly to Canada, it's still murder if we come back.

Yea, it's not murder weirdo.

Vance has yet to respond to questions about his "tweet" on 7/13

Don't know if it is wiser to dump JD now or on 1/22, but JD is NOT, repeat NOT, the "future" we want....

Shit happens. We're not having this conversation. I simply think women should have this as an option to their reproductive rights. Simple, shit happens.

AND, we know you guys will then ban the morning after pill.

If we fly to Canada, it's still murder if we come back.

Yea, it's not murder weirdo.
Screw you Men who participate, and are equal parts of the child get no say, how do you say unequal protection, now you will say she carries it, and I will say yep that's science bitch follow the science.

Yeah we don't listen to traitorous Demfolk

Yea we know. You don't believe anything unless it favors you. Remember Fox was exposed for knowingly lying to you right wing idiots for years in the Dominion lawsuit.

That's why I love the courts. Republican bullshit gets thrown out. Or their bs has to make it by a jury of 12. Republicans lie all the time but in court they can't. Trump's arguments to you are not the same to a judge because a judge won't listen to lies or bullshit arguments. You will.

Yea we know. You don't believe anything unless it favors you. Remember Fox was exposed for knowingly lying to you right wing idiots for years in the Dominion lawsuit.

That's why I love the courts. Republican bullshit gets thrown out. Or their bs has to make it by a jury of 12. Republicans lie all the time but in court they can't. Trump's arguments to you are not the same to a judge because a judge won't listen to lies or bullshit arguments. You will.
I do not watch fox
Don't lecture me about courts when you have turned them into your own political hit machine, Bitch!

OMG I hope they try to cheat and Kamala herself does what Pence wouldn't do. And Biden who's still officially president takes Trump out. The House impeaches Biden but then the Democratic Senate says what Mitch said about Jan 6 insurrection

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell delivered a searing address from the Senate floor condemning Donald Trump as “practically and morally responsible” for the Capitol insurrection — moments after voting to acquit the former president of inciting it.
At that time, Trump had outlived his usefulness. McConnell cashed in Trump for Coney Barrett.

Vance has yet to respond to questions about his "tweet" on 7/13

Don't know if it is wiser to dump JD now or on 1/22, but JD is NOT, repeat NOT, the "future" we want....
Disagree

At that time, Trump had outlived his usefulness. McConnell cashed in Trump for Coney Barrett.
Mitch pulled a fast one. He wanted Trump gone too and he was gone. So no reason to convict Trump and piss off Republican voters. So he said "he's no longer president". But he was Jan 6. Right?

But then the Supreme's say you can't charge trump for anything he does as President. So it seems they want and have it both ways. He was president when it's convienent, he wasn't when it's convenient

Forum List

Back