"Closing the border even dumber than building a wall

Try to understand this.
My original statement was that a wall is a stupid idea because you CANNOT build a wall down the center of the Rio Grande.
You CANNOT.
Get it?
Now, for some reason YOU disagreed with my statement therefore the onus is actually on YOU to provide an example that disproves my claim.
In other words it is on YOU to provide the pic of said wall right in the river.
See, that's how logic works.
You TRIED to post that very pic yesterday but remember I busted you for posting a fake pic that obviously was NOT where you were trying to claim it was.
Try again you ignorant cuck.
You are stupid beyond help. You claimed the wall would have to be built in the river, stupid. I posted several pics proving you are a moron, none of them fake. You have been disproven, stupid.

You are stupid beyond help. You claimed the wall would have to be built in the river, stupid. I posted several pics proving you are a moron, none of them fake. You have been disproven, stupid.
You are hopeless. There are programs available that can help you with your reading comprehension problem.
The wall is a supremely stupid idea because 1,254 miles of the U.S. Mexico international border runs straight down the center of the water chanel of aThe Rio Grande River and it is IMPOSSIBLE to build any wall down the center of a constantly shifting river bed.
THAT is what I have said.
Don't believe me?
Read back through the thread. The words are still there. There really isn't any point trying to argue what has been said and what hasn't. Just read the words.
Now, only one of two things can be possible here.
1) You agree with my statement that it is impossible to build a workable wall down the center of a river.
2) It is not impossible, in which case you should explain HOW you think it would be possible.

So there you go. I have simplified this as much as I possibly can for you. If you have anymore dumb questions you should simply scroll back through this thread and read the words I actually wrote. Then you MAY just begin to understand what a fool you have made of yourself here with this ridiculous arguing.
But somehow I doubt it.

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Um, you know what happened to the Atlantic Wall...right?
Yes I do… by thousands of organized troops from multiple nations who trained for months and had air/naval gunnery support. I doubt that even the cartels have the money and equipment to deal with a border secured by the HS Military (which is the proper organization to be doing it).

Forum List

Back