Why is this OK for Biden's home but not for the Southern Border?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden has walls around his home!
BidenWalledhome010824.png

Remember Biden told the illegals..
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And to support that desire that illegals can "surge to the border"... Biden did this on his first day in office!

EXECUTIVE ORDER 13:​

Halt construction of the U.S.-Mexico border wall​

REVERSAL OF TRUMP ORDER
Biden declared an immediate termination of the national emergency declaration that the Trump administration used to divert federal funding to building the U.S.-Mexico border wall, and ordered a pause on its construction while the new administration reviews the funding and contracts.

In 2021, shortly after Democrat Joe Biden became president, long lines of migrants began heading to the U.S. border. Mexican president Andrés Manuel López Obrador noted that these sojourners saw Biden as “the immigrant president.” With good reason. During a Democratic presidential debate, Biden had blasted President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, saying (in garbled language), “I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border—all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard.”
Soon after Biden assumed the presidency, the surge he had seemed to call for overwhelmed U.S. immigration facilities.
Detention centers mandated by the Immigration and Nationality Act to house asylum seekers while they appealed for permanent entry soon ran out of room. Federal officials started scheduling court hearings for immigrants’ cases far into the future, and then just releasing the migrants into the U.S.

Can you put a wall all around the United States borders? No.

Is Biden offering people jobs for getting here? (directly, not like everyone else by looking the other way).

View attachment 908943

And to support that desire that illegals can "surge to the border"... Biden did this on his first day in office!

REVERSAL OF TRUMP ORDER
Biden declared an immediate termination of the national emergency declaration that the Trump administration used to divert federal funding to building the U.S.-Mexico border wall, and ordered a pause on its construction while the new administration reviews the funding and contracts.

In 2021, shortly after Democrat Joe Biden became president, long lines of migrants began heading to the U.S. border. Mexican president Andrés Manuel López Obrador noted that these sojourners saw Biden as “the immigrant president.” With good reason. During a Democratic presidential debate, Biden had blasted President Donald Trump’s immigration policies, saying (in garbled language), “I would in fact make sure that there is, that we immediately surge to the border—all those people are seeking asylum. They deserve to be heard.”
Soon after Biden assumed the presidency, the surge he had seemed to call for overwhelmed U.S. immigration facilities.
Detention centers mandated by the Immigration and Nationality Act to house asylum seekers while they appealed for permanent entry soon ran out of room. Federal officials started scheduling court hearings for immigrants’ cases far into the future, and then just releasing the migrants into the U.S.

Texas should send a busload of illegals there.

Is Biden offering people jobs for getting here? (directly, not like everyone else by looking the other way).

FACTS... why can't you do a little Internet research like I've done!
Is your acumen that low?

Great Wall of China/Length over 13,171 miles in length.
Great Wall of China, extensive bulwark erected in ancient China, one of the largest building-construction projects ever undertaken. The Great Wall actually consists of numerous walls—many of them parallel to each other—built over some two millennia across northern China and southern Mongolia. The most extensive and best-preserved version of the wall dates from the Ming dynasty(1368–1644) and runs for some 5,500 miles (8,850 km) east to west from Mount Hu near Dandong, southeastern Liaoning province, to Jiayu Pass west of Jiuquan, northwestern Gansu province.

The entire U.S.-Mexico border is about 1,950 miles long (it's hard to measure exactly over all of the Rio Grande's twists and turns). So today, ...

U.S.-Mexico Border Barriers Now Total 741 Miles​

Is your acumen that low?

Great Wall of China, extensive bulwark erected in ancient China, one of the largest building-construction projects ever undertaken. The Great Wall actually consists of numerous walls—many of them parallel to each other—built over some two millennia across northern China and southern Mongolia. The most extensive and best-preserved version of the wall dates from the Ming dynasty(1368–1644) and runs for some 5,500 miles (8,850 km) east to west from Mount Hu near Dandong, southeastern Liaoning province, to Jiayu Pass west of Jiuquan, northwestern Gansu province.

The entire U.S.-Mexico border is about 1,950 miles long (it's hard to measure exactly over all of the Rio Grande's twists and turns). So today, ...

Sorry, you didn't address my question. Can you put a wall all the way around the U.S. border?

Is your acumen that low?

China wanted to deter folks from coming.

This is so stupid. The wall around my house keeps the dogs in and provides privacy.

Remember how the leftists used to say "ah, WALLS DON"T WORK!"? :auiqs.jpg:

They still doing that? I worry about them, it's as though the left elite have sucked out all their brains, fucking vampires.

View attachment 908943

REVERSAL OF TRUMP ORDER

Hey look another Red Hat asking yet another dumb question.

Sorry, you didn't address my question. Can you put a wall all the way around the U.S. border?
Are you truly that dumb?
And my simple answer is OF course you idiot!
The Great Wall of China/Length over 13,171 miles in length.
Great Wall of China, extensive bulwark erected in ancient China, one of the largest building-construction projects ever undertaken.
GEEZ how dumb are you?
This is so stupid. The wall around my house keeps the dogs in and provides privacy.
Provides "privacy"? From what? Do you realize how dumb your comment is?

Forum List

Back