What would Roosevelt, Harry Truman, LBJ, Bill Clinton, Obama have done?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
First of a who is considered the number one enemy by most Americans of the United States?
Answer: China No. 1 Enemy for Republicans and Independents, Russia for Democrats.

It ranks first among Republicans (67%) and independents (40%) but is a distant second to Russia among Democrats (18%)
So folks where did China fit in for illegals entering the USA?
Chinaillegalstype041724.png

All because Biden SAID:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And the first day in office Biden
In the days before Joe Biden became president, construction crews worked quickly to finish Donald Trump’s wall at an iconic cross-border park overlooking the Pacific Ocean, which then-first lady Pat Nixon inaugurated in 1971 as a symbol of international friendship.

Biden on Wednesday ordered a “pause” on all wall construction within a week,
one of 17 executive orders issued on his first day in office, including six dealing with immigration.

The order leaves billions of dollars of work unfinished — but still under contract — after Trump worked feverishly last year to build more than 450 miles (720 kilometers), a goal he said he achieved eight days before leaving office.

Think about IT. Would the above mentioned previous Presidents done the above? Why did Biden?

First of a who is considered the number one enemy by most Americans of the United States?
Answer: China No. 1 Enemy for Republicans and Independents, Russia for Democrats.

It ranks first among Republicans (67%) and independents (40%) but is a distant second to Russia among Democrats (18%)
View attachment 933451

All because Biden SAID:

In the days before Joe Biden became president, construction crews worked quickly to finish Donald Trump’s wall at an iconic cross-border park overlooking the Pacific Ocean, which then-first lady Pat Nixon inaugurated in 1971 as a symbol of international friendship.

one of 17 executive orders issued on his first day in office, including six dealing with immigration.

The order leaves billions of dollars of work unfinished — but still under contract — after Trump worked feverishly last year to build more than 450 miles (720 kilometers), a goal he said he achieved eight days before leaving office.

Think about IT. Would the above mentioned previous Presidents done the above? Why did Biden?

Another bullshit border thread!

You are definitely a racist!

View attachment 933451

All because Biden SAID:

Do the moderators have a forum for nonsensical bullshit?
This pile needs to go there till the OP can figure out just what the hell he's talking about beyond his racist views.

Another bullshit border thread!

You are definitely a racist!
First of all YOUR opinion is just that! PLEASE PROVE I'm a racist OK... otherwise you are a LIAR! YOU have NO idea what my race is!
So MY identifying that the majority of Americans consider "China is among the top two countries cited as the United States' greatest enemy by all three partisan groups." is evidence I'm a racist?

Racism Is Alive and Well in China​

The problem is decades old, but some Chinese are trying to do something about it.

See the major difference between you and me is I offer substantiation for my comments... YOU A BIG ZERO!

They spend 8 years or more devising plans for their Portus Libraries & What Will People Think & how much to make on follow up post Office speeches.

Do the moderators have a forum for nonsensical bullshit?
This pile needs to go there till the OP can figure out just what the hell he's talking about beyond his racist views.
Explain to me how FACTS that I've put up with LINKS are racist?
Honestly you people are certainly proving that ignorance is not RACIAL!

Explain to me how FACTS that I've put up with LINKS are racist?
Honestly you people are certainly proving that ignorance is not RACIAL!
Nonsensical bullshit drive by your racism.
Nonsensical bullshit.

Own your Bull.
Move this where it belongs

Nonsensical bullshit drive by your racism.
Nonsensical bullshit.

Own your Bull.
Move this where it belongs
What a simpleton you are! That's your evidence for declaring ME a racist? You know this is why people are getting so disgusted with people like you. The FACTS are just overwhelming you. But I encourage you to continue to make such dumbass comments because frankly all it does was continue to show the majority of intelligent people how truly dumb people like you are!
FACT: Biden telling illegals to come on down!.."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

AND then this idiot who YOU obviously think is a great guy... DID...

Biden terminating border wall construction contracts​

The move is another step toward unwinding one of Donald Trump’s signature initiatives.
“DoD has begun taking all necessary actions to cancel border barrier projects and to coordinate with interagency partners,” Pentagon spokesperson Jamal Brown said in a statement. “Today’s action reflects this Administration’s continued commitment to defending our nation and supporting our service members and their families.

Explain to me how stopping construction of a wall that intends to halt illegals entering our country is a
continued commitment to defending our nation and supporting our service members and their families.

Net results?
TrumpVBidenillegals122623.png

Bidenshomewithwall.png

What a simpleton you are! That's your evidence for declaring ME a racist? You know this is why people are getting so disgusted with people like you. The FACTS are just overwhelming you. But I encourage you to continue to make such dumbass comments because frankly all it does was continue to show the majority of intelligent people how truly dumb people like you are!
FACT: Biden telling illegals to come on down!.."I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

AND then this idiot who YOU obviously think is a great guy... DID...

Biden terminating border wall construction contracts​

The move is another step toward unwinding one of Donald Trump’s signature initiatives.
“DoD has begun taking all necessary actions to cancel border barrier projects and to coordinate with interagency partners,” Pentagon spokesperson Jamal Brown said in a statement. “Today’s action reflects this Administration’s continued commitment to defending our nation and supporting our service members and their families.

Explain to me how stopping construction of a wall that intends to halt illegals entering our country is a
continued commitment to defending our nation and supporting our service members and their families.

Net results?
View attachment 933664

View attachment 933663

I'm sorry you racist ass but you have no point to make beyond demonstrating your anger, hate, and boundless stupidity.

But do carry on.

I'm always in the mood for laughing at MAGATS.

Herby is the Father of 3. Herby is at divorce court and asks
the Judge, "I would like to have Custody of my Kids."

The Judge ponders Herby's request and says, "Let's hear your justification."
After a long silence, Herby slowly rises from the Chair and replies,

"Your Honor, when I put Cash in a vending machine and a Coke comes out,
does the Coke belong to me or the machine?"
__________________________________________________ __
There is an accident on the Expressway.
An 18-wheeler loaded with Vicks overturns.
The Contents spill all over the highway and ditch.
There was no Congestion for 8 hours.

giphy.gif

I think we all know the answer to that.
MarcATL wrote 4) Republicans
I suggest he add 4) Black Lives Matter, Black Panthers....
So this is so appropriate:
Since its founding in 1829, the Democratic Party has fought against every major civil rights initiative, and has a long history of discrimination. The Democratic Party defended slavery, started the Civil War, opposed Reconstruction, founded the Ku Klux Klan, imposed segregation, perpetrated lynchings, and fought against the civil rights acts of the 1950s and 1960s.
What is so funny and ignorant is that someone who uses the photo of:
A spokesman for the Nation of Islam until 1964, he was a vocal advocate for Black empowerment and the promotion of Islam within the Black community.
BUT you accuse the party that freed the slaves during the Civil War against the Democrats who started the Civil War because the Republicans supported freeing the slaves.
Facts not guesses!
Before the American Civil War, the party (Democrat) generally supported slavery or insisted it be left to the states. After the war until the 1940s, the party opposed civil rights reforms in order to retain the support of Southern white voters. The Republican Party was organized in the mid-1850s from the ruins of the Whig Party and Free Soil Democrats. It was dominant in presidential politics from 1860 to 1928

Forum List

Back