Donald Trump Allowed to Witness Youngest Son's Graduation

The judge needs to maintain sentiments that are indicating fairness.

As demonstrated here too: Trump fined for breaching gag order

He's counting on the humiliation factor as opposed to a bigger fine that would be meaningful to Trump.

If it leads to more punishment, the judge can play up the humiliation of Trump in a safe way by allowing the wrist slap to be publicly heard.

Let's all hope that Trump decides to not push the court any further.

Well, that's good news. I'm honestly surprised that they're allowing him to do it though.

This is an outrage!

He was supposed to never see the light of day, let alone his son graduate

I certainly hope he was no allowed to talk to his son so as not to violate the gag order by the Left wing loon activist judge.

This is an outrage!

He was supposed to never see the light of day, let alone his son graduate

I certainly hope he was no allowed to talk to his son so as not to violate the gag order by the Left wing loon activist judge.

Nice satire! 😂

How many parents missed their kids' graduations in 2020 because Trump told everyone to shut everything down?

How many parents missed their kids' graduations in 2020 because Trump told everyone to shut everything down?
Zero.

Graduations commenced well beyond the stupid "two weeks to flatten the curve" bullshit, that he foolishly fell for....After that, everything was on the State governors.

Once again, your blind hatred fails you.

Zero.

Graduations commenced well beyond the stupid "two weeks to flatten the curve" bullshit, that he foolishly fell for....After that, everything was on the State governors.

Once again, your blind hatred fails you.

Once again, you have an aversion to reality.

Biden's judge knows that public humiliation of Trump is not fair turn-about. A lecture of Trump by the judge will likely have a large negative political effect on Trump's chances.

A sitting president can be beaten when he has complete control over the justice system, including the Scotus that has forced itself to sit back and watch what it's created.

It's looking quite likely that Biden may have orchestrated this whole thing, based on the fact that Trump needed to fight the humiliation that is now about to come.

Once again, you have an aversion to reality.

Doesn't change the fact that nearly all graduation commencement ceremonies are held in June, not March.

Must really suck to have Orange Man in your head, from the time you open your eyes until you lay your pointy little head down.

Which Judge is Biden's?
Biden isn't playing fair and that's because nobody can tell him to play fair.

Picture this: The judge on his stand glaring down at Trump, lecturing him on being punished with jail time. The humiliation alone would be the judge stooping to an unfair advantage at the bidding of Biden!

Trump needs to stfu from now on or he'll be seen getting his wrist slapped by the father figure.

Doesn't change the fact that nearly all graduation commencement ceremonies are held in June, not March.

Doesn't change the fact that Trump deferred to governors to do what they felt was right instead of directing them to reopen as fervently as he told them to shut down. He supported their decisions to stay closed in states that chose to. Spin that however you want.

Must really suck to have Orange Man in your head, from the time you open your eyes until you lay your pointy little head down.

I'm not the one who falls over myself to defend him within minutes of almost every thread or comment posted that criticizes him, while claiming it's everyone else's head he lives in.

Biden isn't playing fair and that's because nobody can tell him to play fair.

Picture this: The judge on his stand glaring down at Trump, lecturing him on being punished with jail time. The humiliation alone would be the judge stooping to an unfair advantage at the bidding of Biden!

Trump needs to stfu from now on or he'll be seen getting his wrist slapped by the father figure.

You did not answer the question

Doesn't change the fact that Trump deferred to governors to do what they felt was right instead of directing them to reopen as fervently as he told them to shut down. He supported their decisions to stay closed in states that chose to. Spin that however you want.

And they all shut down based on the recommendations of Trump's CDC

Well, that's good news. I'm honestly surprised that they're allowing him to do it though.

The days he had off were either playing golf, or at Natalia laundering money with the governor of Florida.

No word on whether he attended Melanias birthday.

Forum List

Back