Are the debates already rigged? How?

Trump is already looking for reasons to run from the debates.

His followers are already repeating them here. "The debates are rigged! Biden has to take a drug test!"

When Trump does back out, every Trump cultist here will be declaring how brave Trump was for bravely running away. After all, it's what they all did in 2020 when Trump ran from the second debate.

Trump cultists have to humiliate themselves that way. They have no choice. The cult commands it, so they have to obey.

Dumb ass liberal response. In their minds, a statement of fact is viewed as whining.
Whining about the terms of an agreement when you agreed to them so quickly is, well, whining.

Trump is already looking for reasons to run from the debates.

His followers are already repeating them here. "The debates are rigged! Biden has to take a drug test!"

When Trump does back out, every Trump cultist here will be declaring how brave Trump was for bravely running away. After all, it's what they all did in 2020 when Trump ran from the second debate.

Trump cultists have to humiliate themselves that way. They have no choice. The cult commands it, so they have to obey.
A Biden follower loves to project

Whining about the terms of an agreement when you agreed to them so quickly is, well, whining.

As I said previously, Liberals over using the term whining. Why can't a person disagree with an action he or she disagrees with without being castigated? Liberals are the pathetic whiners of all time.

As I said previously, Liberals over using the term whining. Why can't a person disagree with an action he or she disagrees with without being castigated? Liberals are the pathetic whiners of all time.
Not sure why they can't disagree without all the childish whining, but MAGAs whine more than they should.

The debates will be rigged in at least one way similar to the 2020 ones: Biden being juiced up on medical grade super pharmaceutical uppers. It's going to take orders of magnitude more juice for him to string 3 coherent words together this time. The real drama will be whether or not he strokes out on camera.

It is also highly probable that the lack of an audience and the MSM control of the debates will mean that Deep Fake Trump will be inserted to create a narrative. I wouldn't put it past them.

Forum List

Back