Are the debates already rigged? How?

I have noticed a sharper mental aspect to Biden. As if he takes speed. I was once induced to take speed and saw it made me much faster. My employees noticed it and I did it just that one time. A friend gave me speed to counter my telling him I am hungry. Biden can do the debate doped up and a lot of people will be fooled.
One of Biden's problems is that when he's challenged...he gets angry. It doesn't play well. He ends up looking like Homer Simpson's father yelling at clouds. They can dope him up and that may keep his energy level high enough to get through an hour plus debate but uppers also tend to make agitated people even more agitated. He'll have Tapper and Bash there to cover for him but they can only do so much. If Joe starts to lose it...that debate could go south in a hurry.

There are tons of people who worked for Trump and loved the experience...show me someone who worked with Michael Cohen and doesn't LOATH him!
Very few worked directly for Cohen. Certainly none of the high-level people who became to hate trump.
Here are a few from the long list of trump’s top advisors and staff who despise him. These are people who were deeply ensconced in the trump cabal. No other president has ever had as many high level advisors and staff who later publicly despised their ex-boss.

Former Defense Secretary James Mattis

Former Navy Secretary Richard V. Spencer

Former White House national security adviser John Bolton

Former White House chief of staff John Kelly

Former White House national security adviser H.R. McMaster

Former Homeland Security adviser Tom Bossert

Cliff Sims, former special assistant to the President and director of White House Message Strategy

Omarosa Manigault Newman, former director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci

Gary Cohn, former National Economic Council director

Former White House counsel Ty Cobb

Former US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley

Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

Former US Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Former Vice President Mike Pence.

Last edited:
But Biden has problems even uttering a word!

How is he going to talk?? he can't carry a normal conversation!
You believe the straw man MAGAs have created is actually real, don't you?

I have noticed a sharper mental aspect to Biden. As if he takes speed. I was once induced to take speed and saw it made me much faster. My employees noticed it and I did it just that one time. A friend gave me speed to counter my telling him I am hungry. Biden can do the debate doped up and a lot of people will be fooled.
Keep trying. You might reach that straw yet.

Sorry....I simply can't see Biden in a debate face to face with President Trump.

Drugs or no drugs.....rigged or not rigged.

I can't.

1716086905426.png
He looks real to me.

Very few worked directly for Cohen. Certainly none of the high-level people who became to hate trump.
Here are a few from the long list of trump’s top advisors and staff who despise him. These are people who were deeply ensconced in the trump cabal. No other president has ever had as many high level advisors and staff who later publicly despised their ex-boss.

Cliff Sims, former special assistant to the President and director of White House Message Strategy

Omarosa Manigault Newman, former director of communications for the White House Office of Public Liaison

Former Vice President Mitt Romney
Vice President Mitt Romney??????

Nice list!

Sorry....I simply can't see Biden in a debate face to face with President Trump.

Drugs or no drugs.....rigged or not rigged.

I can't.
I understand. It's not unusual for MAGA cult members to have a hard time processing reality.

Mitt Romney worked for Donald Trump? In what alternative universe?

Possibly the biggest difference between Joe Biden and Donald Trump is that Trump got rid of people who he didn't think were doing a good job...NOBODY gets canned from Joe Biden's administration no matter how bad they suck! It's the difference between how the Private Sector works and the Public Sector doesn't work!

Mitt Romney worked for Donald Trump? In what alternative universe?
Again, I acknowledge my mistake. That was an absurd mistake that should not have been made. Thanks for pointing it out. I sometimes make mistakes, and I am sometimes just wrong. Luckily, that doesn't happen often. I will always acknowledge such times and thank the person/persons who were kind enough to point that out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back