Go Easy On Joe

He might not be fit to be president, but everybody trips sometimes. He's just a victim of elder abuse is all.

Yes.

As an 87-year-old, I appreciate people showing respect to us old folks.

President Biden cannot be blamed for his walking problems.

I always get nervous when he has to mount even one or two steps.

I do not want to see the president of the United States of America humiliated before the nation and world.

I do not want to see the president of the United States of America humiliated before the nation and world.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!! Who said that? I was simply saying that I wasn't so sure that we should be making fun of him for his age and walking, however, I definitely want him to be humiliated as our whole entire country is humiliated because of him. We're currently the laughing stock of the world.

Yes.

As an 87-year-old, I appreciate people showing respect to us old folks.

President Biden cannot be blamed for his walking problems.

I always get nervous when he has to mount even one or two steps.

He wanted the job, and public appearances are part of it. Not knowing when to quit isn't age specific. He earned his scorn for his hubris.

He wanted the job, and public appearances are part of it. Not knowing when to quit isn't age specific. He earned his scorn for his hubris.

True, but he didn't know what he was getting himself into. He was told to run. Nothing more.

True, but he didn't know what he was getting himself into. He was told to run. Nothing more.
He spent 8 years (literally) sucking obama's dick.

I don't wanna hear, "He didn't know". How could he not know??

Sponge Brains Shits Pants is a scumbag. A criminal. Always has been.

He spent 8 years (literally) sucking obama's dick.

I don't wanna hear, "He didn't know". How could he not know??

Sponge Brains Shits Pants is a scumbag. A criminal. Always has been.

So in other words you think that he's just pretending to be stupid? Playing dumb?

No, like other dimocrap scum, there is no pretense. They are stupid

That's what I thought but how can he be both stupid and a criminal mastermind at exactly the same time? His handlers are the true brains of the operation.

Forum List

Back