If President Biden had anything to do with the state case brought by Alvin Bragg...

If President Biden had anything to do with the state case brought by Alvin Bragg, I'd support articles of impeachment. It would be unheard of.

But...Biden had nothing to do with the state case brought by Alvin Bragg.

Michelle Goldberg
‘Lock Her Up’ Was Not Just a Slogan
June 3, 2024

A truism of the Trump era is that every accusation is a confession. When Donald Trump hurls wild charges at his opponents, he is telegraphing what he plans to do to them, preemptively justifying the breaking of laws and norms by casting himself as the victim of the very misdeeds he’s going to commit.

The Borg collective is responsible. The Borg don't need one individual making the decision. They have a hive mind and their hive mind says, "Get Trump".

If President Biden had anything to do with the state case brought by Alvin Bragg, I'd support articles of impeachment. It would be unheard of.

But...Biden had nothing to do with the state case brought by Alvin Bragg.

Michelle Goldberg
‘Lock Her Up’ Was Not Just a Slogan
June 3, 2024

A truism of the Trump era is that every accusation is a confession. When Donald Trump hurls wild charges at his opponents, he is telegraphing what he plans to do to them, preemptively justifying the breaking of laws and norms by casting himself as the victim of the very misdeeds he’s going to commit.

So you believe that the 3rd guy at the head of DOJ, on his own, without consulting anyone higher up, took it on himself to take a huge cut in pay and prestige and move to NY (were they hiring?) to convince Bragg to resurrect the case he gave up on, that against the former President of the USA and currently running against his Boss????

I
So you believe that the 3rd guy at the head of DOJ, on his own, without consulting anyone higher up, took it on himself to take a huge cut in pay and prestige and move to NY (were they hiring?) to convince Bragg to resurrect the case he gave up on, that against the former President of the USA and currently running against his Boss????
I'm not buying your narrative. This is like something out of O'Reilly's Spin Zone.

btw, "His boss?"

I

I'm not buying your narrative. This is like something out of O'Reilly's Spin Zone.

btw, "His boss?"

Can you imagine the exit interview?

Garland: I hear you're leaving and moving to NY? Going to the private sector?

Coangelo: Yes to NY, but no the the private sector

Garland: So what are you doing?

Coangelo: I'm taking a huge cut in pay to work with Manhattan DA

Garland: The guy's an imbecile and you're going there for less money?

Coangelo: It seems like a smart career move, less money, less juice and work for a moron

Garland: Hard to argue that. Any interesting cases?

Coangelo: No, not really, absolutely nothing going on there, just going after former President Trump during election season

Can you imagine the exit interview?

Garland: I hear you're leaving and moving to NY? Going to the private sector?

Coangelo: Yes to NY, but no the the private sector

Garland: So what are you doing?

Coangelo: I'm taking a huge cut in pay to work with Manhattan DA

Garland: The guy's an imbecile and you're going there for less money?

Coangelo: It seems like a smart career move, less money, less juice and work for a moron

Garland: Hard to argue that. Any interesting cases?

Coangelo: No, not really, absolutely nothing going on there, just going after former President Trump during election season
Conspiracy Theory Alert!

Forum List

Back