Judge is tired of the trump team's stalling tactic's.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
"Justice Juan Merchan expressed frustration with Trump’s legal tactics Friday afternoon, scolding the former president and his lawyers for what Merchan described as repeatedly questioning his rulings.

“At this point, what’s happened is defense is literally targeting individual decisions one by one by one by one,” Merchan said. “That has to end, OK? There comes a point where you accept my rulings.”

He continued: “I've entertained your motions, I've entertained your arguments ... there’s nothing else to clarify. There’s nothing else to argue.”

Merchan concluded his rebuke by telling the lawyers, “We’re going to have opening statements on Monday morning. This trial is starting.”"
I'm frankly surprised it was allowed to continue as long as it did
Also at this link there is a discussion of repercussions should the witnesses name get out into the wild.

1713565426712.png

"Justice Juan Merchan expressed frustration with Trump’s legal tactics Friday afternoon, scolding the former president and his lawyers for what Merchan described as repeatedly questioning his rulings.

“At this point, what’s happened is defense is literally targeting individual decisions one by one by one by one,” Merchan said. “That has to end, OK? There comes a point where you accept my rulings.”

He continued: “I've entertained your motions, I've entertained your arguments ... there’s nothing else to clarify. There’s nothing else to argue.”

Merchan concluded his rebuke by telling the lawyers, “We’re going to have opening statements on Monday morning. This trial is starting.”"
Also at this link there is a discussion of repercussions should the witnesses name get out into the wild.

Why isnt this in political satire?

Trump’s a criminal; and as a criminal Trump should be punished for his crimes.

Not guilty of anything, only accused by a government entity with unlimited resources to hire whoever it takes to find whatever they need to come up with 90 seperate charges. Glad you love living in a tin pot dictatorship, we are on our way there.

Why won’t leftist Merchan allow the trial to be televised?

Forum List

Back