Victory! America routs Iran/Hamas forces at First Battle for California

Kudos to the American forces for taking the time to unmask each terrorist in front of the cameras to make sure the world knows who they are.

A pro-Palestinian encampment on the UCLA campus was largely cleared by law enforcement officers Thursday morning, resulting in the arrests of protesters who remained there for hours after they were ordered to leave.

A dispersal order was issued Wednesday evening and by 3:30 a.m. Thursday, CHP officers in riot gear began advancing on the encampment. They then began dismantling and tearing away pieces of plywood, metal barriers and other items that protesters used to fortify it.

The California Highway Patrol said at least 132 people were arrested. They were detained with zip ties.

The first words from the defiant protestors, once unmasked, was..."somebody bring me a cheeseburger!"

The first words from the defiant protestors, once unmasked, was..."somebody bring me a cheeseburger!"

1714671560451.png

Kudos to the American forces for taking the time to unmask each terrorist in front of the cameras to make sure the world knows who they are.

A pro-Palestinian encampment on the UCLA campus was largely cleared by law enforcement officers Thursday morning, resulting in the arrests of protesters who remained there for hours after they were ordered to leave.

A dispersal order was issued Wednesday evening and by 3:30 a.m. Thursday, CHP officers in riot gear began advancing on the encampment. They then began dismantling and tearing away pieces of plywood, metal barriers and other items that protesters used to fortify it.

The California Highway Patrol said at least 132 people were arrested. They were detained with zip ties.

You should be a little smarter.

Yes they cleared these kids out but they will be back and in greater numbers. They are actually hoping for a violent response. nationwide they are trying to incite a reaction which will lead to protestors being killed. A sequel to Kent state. Or at least some decent optics of bloody kids being injured by cops.

You're also playing into their hands by calling it a battle for territory. They have pulled the same stunt in the past.

3207dc866536ba0c6651e4b118727b96.960x405x1.jpg

You're giving them the war they want and you are not equipped to win.

These people do not give two shits about palestinians or israel. Their goal is a communist revolution and you are reacting exactly as they want you to

And the funny thing is the solution always favors bigger more authoritarian government, but dumb conservatives can’t see it.

Exactly, the only thing I would add to that is that BOTH sides fall for this type of thing, every time.

People aren't looking at it in the right way. They're not looking at the bigger picture. They're playing right into the hands of the PTSB who constantly play both sides against each other.

I recall Nuremberg trials and many people that were anti-Jew Nazis being hanged.
Hardly any hanged actually . Ten in total
More scripted Theatre .

The big boys escaped, headed by the Hitlers and Mr Bormann . He ( MB ) actually was hidden by his recuers in England for several years before he finally went to Patagonia to join his Fuhrer in 1956 .

Americans haven't even begun to fight back against the bullshit yet. By the time they do, it's too late for the others.

And Jews in America will be safe, they always have been historically, and America isn't going to let that change.
I would like to believe this. But the current administration is not condemning these protesters. I'm glad at least some local authorities are taking action to protect their cities and citizens and removing the mostly professional agitators, but unless America makes a huge change in their present government, it is only going to get worse.

Even if you despise Donald Trump with a passion, the ONLY responsible vote in November is Trump and a strong majority of GOP in Congress.

If only the University would expel them now. And Senile Joey deport anyone here on a visa.

You should be a little smarter.

Yes they cleared these kids out but they will be back and in greater numbers. They are actually hoping for a violent response. nationwide they are trying to incite a reaction which will lead to protestors being killed. A sequel to Kent state. Or at least some decent optics of bloody kids being injured by cops.

You're also playing into their hands by calling it a battle for territory. They have pulled the same stunt in the past.

View attachment 941096

You're giving them the war they want and you are not equipped to win.

These people do not give two shits about palestinians or israel. Their goal is a communist revolution and you are reacting exactly as they want you to
Your premise is correct. The part about them being communist scum.

Your conclusion is, however IMHO, not.

Instead of a Kent State, we should give them a Tiananmen Square. Maybe even a Rab'a. Something they won't forget.

Let's see how willing they are to die for what they believe. I suspect -- Not very.

Instead of a Kent State, we should give them a Tiananmen Square. Maybe even a Rab'a. Something they won't forget.

Let's see how willing they are to die for what they believe. I suspect -- Not very.
You are way wrong.

They have plenty of willing martyrs. It is what they want and you lose by making the moves your enemy wants. They are many steps ahead of you

Exactly. These little Hamasniks aren't revolutionaries. They're complaining about the catering situation, and they want to be released to take their final exams.

They're just little pussies trying on a Nazi uniform for kicks.

I would like to believe this. But the current administration is not condemning these protesters. I'm glad at least some local authorities are taking action to protect their cities and citizens and removing the mostly professional agitators, but unless America makes a huge change in their present government, it is only going to get worse.

Even if you despise Donald Trump with a passion, the ONLY responsible vote in November is Trump and a strong majority of GOP in Congress.
If Biden and his government allow the American people to choose in November, Trump has become the almost certain choice!

IF?

You are way wrong.

They have plenty of willing martyrs. It is what they want and you lose by making the moves your enemy wants. They are many steps ahead of you
I totally, completely and absolutely disagree with that notion.

These are pampered College pukes. Their idea of sacrifice is missing Saturday's Rave to be at the protest.

The paid protesters, the dimocrap FILTH operatives, might be a little more aggressive but not very much. They don't believe in much of anything other than their paycheck.

And I can tell you this first hand, these people are cowards. Faced with a threat of bodily harm they will run like the cowards they are.

That said, they WILL make a big deal out of it in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the Media. But even they will run like bunny rabbits if faced with a threat of injury.

The time is NOW. Crush them. Permanently.

But it ain't gonna happen, IMO

The Romans killed Jesus.

There's no way to know the facts some 2000 years later but the Romans, Pontius Pilate the governor of Judea controlled the narrative.
Luke 23
23 Then the whole assembly rose and led him off to Pilate. 2 And they began to accuse him, saying, “We have found this man subverting our nation. He opposes payment of taxes to Caesar and claims to be Messiah, a king.”

3 So Pilate asked Jesus, “Are you the king of the Jews?”

“You have said so,” Jesus replied.

4 Then Pilate announced to the chief priests and the crowd, “I find no basis for a charge against this man.”

5 But they insisted, “He stirs up the people all over Judea by his teaching. He started in Galilee and has come all the way here.”

6 On hearing this, Pilate asked if the man was a Galilean. 7 When he learned that Jesus was under Herod’s jurisdiction, he sent him to Herod, who was also in Jerusalem at that time.

8 When Herod saw Jesus, he was greatly pleased, because for a long time he had been wanting to see him. From what he had heard about him, he hoped to see him perform a sign of some sort. 9 He plied him with many questions, but Jesus gave him no answer. 10 The chief priests and the teachers of the law were standing there, vehemently accusing him. 11 Then Herod and his soldiers ridiculed and mocked him. Dressing him in an elegant robe, they sent him back to Pilate. 12 That day Herod and Pilate became friends—before this they had been enemies.

13 Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers and the people, 14 and said to them, “You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined him in your presence and have found no basis for your charges against him. 15 Neither has Herod, for he sent him back to us; as you can see, he has done nothing to deserve death. 16 Therefore, I will punish him and then release him.” [17] [a]

18 But the whole crowd shouted, “Away with this man! Release Barabbas to us!” 19 (Barabbas had been thrown into prison for an insurrection in the city, and for murder.)

20 Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. 21 But they kept shouting, “Crucify him! Crucify him!”

22 For the third time he spoke to them: “Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will have him punished and then release him.”

23 But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed. 24 So Pilate decided to grant their demand. 25 He released the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to their will.

I totally, completely and absolutely disagree with that notion.

These are pampered College pukes. Their idea of sacrifice is missing Saturday's Rave to be at the protest.

The paid protesters, the dimocrap FILTH operatives, might be a little more aggressive but not very much. They don't believe in much of anything other than their paycheck.

And I can tell you this first hand, these people are cowards. Faced with a threat of bodily harm they will run like the cowards they are.

That said, they WILL make a big deal out of it in the DISGUSTING FILTH of the Media. But even they will run like bunny rabbits if faced with a threat of injury.

The time is NOW. Crush them. Permanently.

But it ain't gonna happen, IMO
Yes they are young college pukes but they are led and organized by hardcore communists who are more than ready to die. Or to sacrifice some pawns. These college kids are ready to become revolutiuonaries and the true revolutionaries outnumber and outgun everyone on your side

They are NOT paid protestors.

Kills some and you enlarge the ranks of those who are behind it all

Forum List

Back