Victory! America routs Iran/Hamas forces at First Battle for California

Great thing about dimocrap scum -- Your mouth and you assholes are your only two working parts.

And they're interchangeable. A surgeon's dream
Uniparty think. Asshole thinks everyone is in the matrix with him. Sorry but you won’t find me there duopoly dupe.

Luke 23
23 Then the whole assembly rose and led him off to Pilate. 2 And they began to accuse him, saying, “We have found this man subverting our nation. He opposes payment of taxes to Caesar and claims to be Messiah, a king.”

3 So Pilate asked Jesus, “Are you the king of the Jews?”

“You have said so,” Jesus replied.

4 Then Pilate announced to the chief priests and the crowd, “I find no basis for a charge against this man.”

5 But they insisted, “He stirs up the people all over Judea by his teaching. He started in Galilee and has come all the way here.”

6 On hearing this, Pilate asked if the man was a Galilean. 7 When he learned that Jesus was under Herod’s jurisdiction, he sent him to Herod, who was also in Jerusalem at that time.

8 When Herod saw Jesus, he was greatly pleased, because for a long time he had been wanting to see him. From what he had heard about him, he hoped to see him perform a sign of some sort. 9 He plied him with many questions, but Jesus gave him no answer. 10 The chief priests and the teachers of the law were standing there, vehemently accusing him. 11 Then Herod and his soldiers ridiculed and mocked him. Dressing him in an elegant robe, they sent him back to Pilate. 12 That day Herod and Pilate became friends—before this they had been enemies.

13 Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers and the people, 14 and said to them, “You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined him in your presence and have found no basis for your charges against him. 15 Neither has Herod, for he sent him back to us; as you can see, he has done nothing to deserve death. 16 Therefore, I will punish him and then release him.” [17] [a]

18 But the whole crowd shouted, “Away with this man! Release Barabbas to us!” 19 (Barabbas had been thrown into prison for an insurrection in the city, and for murder.)

20 Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. 21 But they kept shouting, “Crucify him! Crucify him!”

22 For the third time he spoke to them: “Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will have him punished and then release him.”

23 But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed. 24 So Pilate decided to grant their demand. 25 He released the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to their will.

It was supposed to happen. Good grief. It was God's plan. It's why Jesus came.

They are led and organized by revolutionaries. You can't see the forest for the trees
These aren't revolutionaries. They are Classroom communists. Full of theory and full of shit.

The revolutionaries they are trying to emulate lived in total shitholes, with no running water, no doctors, no electricity, very little to no food, and no heat. They slept outside in many cases or, at best, on a straw mattress with their wife and 3 kids next to them.

The 'revoltionaries' you think are present today drive their new Honda to a protest, then go home to the their 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in the 'burbs, turn on the TV and watch pMSNBC while making reservations at their favprite restaurant.

These aren't revolutionaries. They're just dimocrap scum, the most cowardly, gutless, nutless, ungrateful, lazy scumbags to ever exist on the planet.

"Revolutionaries" my dying ass

These aren't revolutionaries. They are Classroom communists. Full of theory and full of shit.

The revolutionaries they are trying to emulate lived in total shitholes, with no running water, no doctors, no electricity, very little to no food, and no heat. They slept outside in many cases or, at best, on a straw mattress with their wife and 3 kids next to them.

The 'revoltionaries' you think are present today drive their new Honda to a protest, then go home to the their 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in the 'burbs, turn on the TV and watch pMSNBC while making reservations at their favprite restaurant.

These aren't revolutionaries. They're just dimocrap scum, the most cowardly, gutless, nutless, ungrateful, lazy scumbags to ever exist on the planet.

"Revolutionaries" my dying ass

He was talking about who organized it, not the protesters.

anti-israel-protester-police-clash.gif

Democrats organized it...and yes it's organized.

Personally I think it's bigger than that. There are corrupt powers that are above both 'sides' and constantly play both sides against each other.

Always with the goal of bringing about an agenda, which is not good for any of us.

Luke 23
23 Then the whole assembly rose and led him off to Pilate. 2 And they began to accuse him, saying, “We have found this man subverting our nation. He opposes payment of taxes to Caesar and claims to be Messiah, a king.”

3 So Pilate asked Jesus, “Are you the king of the Jews?”

“You have said so,” Jesus replied.

4 Then Pilate announced to the chief priests and the crowd, “I find no basis for a charge against this man.”

5 But they insisted, “He stirs up the people all over Judea by his teaching. He started in Galilee and has come all the way here.”

6 On hearing this, Pilate asked if the man was a Galilean. 7 When he learned that Jesus was under Herod’s jurisdiction, he sent him to Herod, who was also in Jerusalem at that time.

8 When Herod saw Jesus, he was greatly pleased, because for a long time he had been wanting to see him. From what he had heard about him, he hoped to see him perform a sign of some sort. 9 He plied him with many questions, but Jesus gave him no answer. 10 The chief priests and the teachers of the law were standing there, vehemently accusing him. 11 Then Herod and his soldiers ridiculed and mocked him. Dressing him in an elegant robe, they sent him back to Pilate. 12 That day Herod and Pilate became friends—before this they had been enemies.

13 Pilate called together the chief priests, the rulers and the people, 14 and said to them, “You brought me this man as one who was inciting the people to rebellion. I have examined him in your presence and have found no basis for your charges against him. 15 Neither has Herod, for he sent him back to us; as you can see, he has done nothing to deserve death. 16 Therefore, I will punish him and then release him.” [17] [a]

18 But the whole crowd shouted, “Away with this man! Release Barabbas to us!” 19 (Barabbas had been thrown into prison for an insurrection in the city, and for murder.)

20 Wanting to release Jesus, Pilate appealed to them again. 21 But they kept shouting, “Crucify him! Crucify him!”

22 For the third time he spoke to them: “Why? What crime has this man committed? I have found in him no grounds for the death penalty. Therefore I will have him punished and then release him.”

23 But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed. 24 So Pilate decided to grant their demand. 25 He released the man who had been thrown into prison for insurrection and murder, the one they asked for, and surrendered Jesus to their will.
The answer to the question is of little to no significance.
This is about America's congress needing to entertain the question.

That distinction wasn't lost on Russians.

If Biden and his government allow the American people to choose in November, Trump has become the almost certain choice!

IF?
I don't rule out that they could rig this election just as they rigged the last one. I'm quite sure they're looking for some way to do that in a way most Americans wouldn't challenge. But yes. For anybody who cares at all about the Constitution and rule of law as we know it, Trump and the GOP is the ONLY plausible choice open to them. Those who don't see it that way are likely too far gone mentally, emotionally, ideologically to salvage I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Exactly, the only thing I would add to that is that BOTH sides fall for this type of thing, every time.

People aren't looking at it in the right way. They're not looking at the bigger picture. They're playing right into the hands of the PTSB who constantly play both sides against each other.
Yes they both do it. It’s amazing how they agree on so much, yet they hate and degrade each other. When it comes to war though, they are like identical twins.

Cons love to ridicule Genocide Joe for every little thing, yet support his genocide completely.

They will never understand the PTSB are playing them like fiddle. They’re stuck in the uniparty matrix and too dumb to over come it.

You should be a little smarter.

Yes they cleared these kids out but they will be back and in greater numbers. They are actually hoping for a violent response. nationwide they are trying to incite a reaction which will lead to protestors being killed. A sequel to Kent state. Or at least some decent optics of bloody kids being injured by cops.

You're also playing into their hands by calling it a battle for territory. They have pulled the same stunt in the past.

View attachment 941096

You're giving them the war they want and you are not equipped to win.

These people do not give two shits about palestinians or israel. Their goal is a communist revolution and you are reacting exactly as they want you to
I agree that those protesting don't give a damn abut Palestinians or Israel and probably could find neither on a map. Not sure I agree that we should not push back though. Appeasement instead of resisting evil has never resulted in anything good in the history of the world.

Forum List

Back