Judge is tired of the trump team's stalling tactic's.

"Justice Juan Merchan expressed frustration with Trump’s legal tactics Friday afternoon, scolding the former president and his lawyers for what Merchan described as repeatedly questioning his rulings.

“At this point, what’s happened is defense is literally targeting individual decisions one by one by one by one,” Merchan said. “That has to end, OK? There comes a point where you accept my rulings.”

He continued: “I've entertained your motions, I've entertained your arguments ... there’s nothing else to clarify. There’s nothing else to argue.”

Merchan concluded his rebuke by telling the lawyers, “We’re going to have opening statements on Monday morning. This trial is starting.”"
I'm frankly surprised it was allowed to continue as long as it did
Also at this link there is a discussion of repercussions should the witnesses name get out into the wild.
To you and the phony judge TS.

You are so biased that an explanation would just bounce off of your thick skull.

Ah, poster Finger, if you sincerely think that....OK. You be you.
But, as this is Adult Swim......you gotta prove or explain your allegations.
It's how the responsible world works.
I'm mildly sure you would know that.

So, can you?
If you can, then do.

That leftist judge is so slipshod an appeal (if there is a conviction) is gonna be easy.

Wrong. This is where giving the orange shit stain more leeway and benefit of the doubt than anyother criminal defendant would have got, destroyed any chance he had at appeal.

Unless serious mistakes were made during the trial, donny better hope he gets a favorable jury decision. Appeals courts rarely, if ever overturn jury verdicts.

They need to hurry because Biden is falling apart and claiming Cannibals ate his uncle. They can't punish Trump fast enough, because he is winning in the polls. :)

Aww he probably messed up with that one too. Meant to say his uncle crashed into a field of Cannibis and they never found em again.

"Justice Juan Merchan expressed frustration with Trump’s legal tactics Friday afternoon, scolding the former president and his lawyers for what Merchan described as repeatedly questioning his rulings.

“At this point, what’s happened is defense is literally targeting individual decisions one by one by one by one,” Merchan said. “That has to end, OK? There comes a point where you accept my rulings.”

He continued: “I've entertained your motions, I've entertained your arguments ... there’s nothing else to clarify. There’s nothing else to argue.”

Merchan concluded his rebuke by telling the lawyers, “We’re going to have opening statements on Monday morning. This trial is starting.”"
Also at this link there is a discussion of repercussions should the witnesses name get out into the wild.

Attorneys doing their job.

hitler.jpg

Hmm, you know what would solve a lot of this? Merchan granting trump the right to miss some court dates. At least that would give them a break from Trump…

Merchan kind of asked for this by forcing Trump to be present at the hearing every day.

Very good.

Trump needs to be finally brought to justice.

Correction…Trump needs to have a fair day in court and brought to justice IF found guilty..

Oh wait…New York court with new york Biden supporting Republican hating judge, yeah, Trump will just have to wait for the appeal.

"You're costing my daughter a fortune Mr Bad Orange Man!"

Aww he probably messed up with that one too. Meant to say his uncle crashed into a field of Cannibis and they never found em again.
Nah, he's just pandering to the cannibal vote.

"If you don't vote for me, you ain't a cannibal!" :stir:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back