Has the DC political center had enough?

Lol, the far middle!!
No, make that the far, far middle

A real lunatic.

He is the type to insist both parties come together.

That means, he would probably have insisted that Hitler have a Jewish lover instead of that other blond bimbo while he was murdering all those Jews.

Heartwarming I know.

They helped him pass it.....

Sorry to burst your bubble.

And it wasn't very good.

Or maybe you like 34 trillion and growing ?
What bubble are you talking about?' Is this the point where you are going to pretend to have conservative values and wax about deficits and 'fiscal responsibility' while conveniently forgetting the 7.8 trillion the orange bag O' shit ran up?

Fucking save it, magaturd. :rolleyes:

I'm not getting my hopes up -- yet -- but it's nice to see some adults in both parties looking like they've had enough.

Moscow Marge is too far, and a negative to her party, no matter what the rubes think and some Republicans are speaking up. Some of the rhetoric of the pro-Palestine protestors is too far, and a net negative to their cause, no matter what the nutters think, and some Democrats are speaking up.

Obviously the adults haven't been able to get control back, but at least it's nice to know they still freakin' exist.

Political center? Is that a joke? TRUMP is the political center and the only one who seems interested in fighting for middle class America. The democrats have gone full Karl Marx in their power quest, and most of the republicans are too busy doing nothing, or pocketing money from big business, to notice that the country is in serious trouble.

What bubble are you talking about?' Is this the point where you are going to pretend to have conservative values and wax about deficits and 'fiscal responsibility' while conveniently forgetting the 7.8 trillion the orange bag O' shit ran up?

Fucking save it, magaturd. :rolleyes:

Print your post, roll it up and shove it up your ass.

Then shove your printer in the same spot.

I was complaining about GWB's spending. Everyone was too.

Then the Bush/Obama recession hit. And lasted forever. And nobody seemed to care.

ESADMFing BidenAssKisser

Print your post, roll it up and shove it up your ass.

Then shove your printer in the same spot.

I was complaining about GWB's spending. Everyone was too.

Then the Bush/Obama recession hit. And lasted forever. And nobody seemed to care.

ESADMFing BidenAssKisser
I don't even like Brandon. I just dislike magaturd hypocrites. Enjoy my utter contempt, fuck face.

Countries dying though through Democracy manipulated is a concern for us all. As Jamaica.

No country is "dying through Democracy". In fact, it is the authoritarian dictatorships that are dying.

Putin started the war with the Ukraine because he was so unpopular at home and the Russian people were getting fed up with him. Wagging the Dog when the natives get restless is SOP for Dictatorships everywhere.

Hell, Trump let the 2020 race riots run and actually fanned the violence by declaring Kyle Rittenhouse a "national hero", and calling the protestors "terrorists".

No country is "dying through Democracy". In fact, it is the authoritarian dictatorships that are dying.

Putin started the war with the Ukraine because he was so unpopular at home and the Russian people were getting fed up with him. Wagging the Dog when the natives get restless is SOP for Dictatorships everywhere.

Hell, Trump let the 2020 race riots run and actually fanned the violence by declaring Kyle Rittenhouse a "national hero", and calling the protestors "terrorists".

BLM burned, looted, stole, killed, pillaged, raped several cities during a pandemic. Appalling and despicable.

Which would be really telling. Running in to make all sorts of claims against people while also lecturing them for being uncompromising partisans would be some funny, wild ass behavior. :laugh:

I don't even know who the fuck you are. :dunno: :laugh:

What does that even mean though? Does it mean you think I agree with everything a Democrat does and hate everything a Republican does? This is a poorly defined argument. You're just calling me a name for no apparent reason. Tribalist. But in what regard? You can't happen to explain. I support policies and the Democratic party just seems, to me, as the best vehicle, currently, to get me to those policies. If you want to make a case to me for another vehicle then go ahead and try and sell me on one but calling people names isn't a fucking argument, Clown.

I think that you and I probably agree on exactly zero political issues, but I do respect what appears to be a very good understanding of how politics actually work, how things get accomplished, etc -

I agree with you, but it’s only one party that are being honest about what they are seeing in their own party. You never see dems going against their own, which, ironically, being in lock step somehow makes your party look more stable to the general public, and infighting makes you look like you can’t lead, even though the difference of opinion are what help improve your party.

Sure MTG is a fringe player, but is she worse than someone who’s a “yes man”?

She is worse than almost all people in this country, so yes!
MAGA

Forum List

Back