About those Haitians in Springfield.

I don't watch anything with Vivek, the man is an assclown.

and now they are all trying to patch it over by engaging in a lot of "Jews are poisoning the wells" crap.

Thanks. That's what I thought.

1*-FAgtEiD_QN5VQUkOIi0ow.png

An interesting article about Haitians resettling in Springfield, OH. Contrary to portraying them as a menace, they have actually revitalized a city that had been in decline.

Springfield, about 45 miles from the state capital of Columbus, suffered a steep decline in its manufacturing sector toward the end of the last century, and its population shrank as a result. But its downtown has been revitalized in recent years as more Haitians arrived and helped meet the rising demand for labor as the economy emerged from the pandemic. Officials say Haitians now account for about 15% of the population.

“The Haitian immigrants who started moving to Springfield the last few years are the reason why the economy and the labor force has been revitalized there,” said Guerline Jozef, executive director of the Haitian Bridge Alliance, which provides legal and social services to immigrants across the U.S.

But hey, let's post a funny meme about Trump running with a cat in his hands.

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 7.43.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-09-21 at 12.43.25 PM.png

YOUR CHOICES REGARDS what's going on in OHIO. ALL Haitians are bad and also eat cats.
OR
All Haitians are good & help OHIO, and don't eat cats.
SOUNDS POLITICAL & NOT LIKELY TO BE FACTUAL.
I don't sit in judgement of Haitians in Springfield.

I condemn the blatant lies that target them.

Forum List

Back