Ohio governor to give millions of $ to illegal aliens in Springfield Ohio.

Doesn't it seem likely that some people originally from Haiti are here legally and some illegally? Some are still here under TPS after the earthquake, some have simply immigrated legally, some are here with spouses, some are studying at our universities, and some made a run at the border. How hard is this to understand?
Studying at our universities? HAHAHAHA. They can't even read. They are here living lives of crime and welfare.

Yes. I have two Haitian students stopping by my classroom for help with their college applications tomorrow. You don't know what you're talking about.
Then you're committing a crime by encouraging illegals to live here as per section 1324 title 8.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(A)Any person who—

(iv)encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I)engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II)aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B)A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(iv)in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.

Then you're committing a crime by encouraging illegals to live here as per section 1324 title 8.

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(A)Any person who—

(iv)encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I)engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II)aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B)A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—

(iv)in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i), (ii), (iii), (iv), or (v) resulting in the death of any person, be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, fined under title 18, or both.
I didn’t say anything about their immigration status.

Section 1324 title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. Citizens must insist that law be enforced. By law they get nothing.

All citizens in Ohio that would be affected negatively by their tax dollars being given to large numbers of migrants instead of their tax dollars being used strictly for the benefit of Ohio citizens, should perhaps consider a class-action lawsuit against the governor for misuse of their tax dollars.

They aren't here illegally. I understand that no matter the facts you'll continue to post that they are though.
They do not belong in America

Yes the Obama/biden/harris junta chose to flood America with Haitians through a loophole in the law that must be closed

Hopefully they can be repatriated back to Haiti in the future

They do not belong in America

Yes the Obama/biden/harris junta chose to flood America with Haitians through a loophole in the law that must be closed

Hopefully they can be repatriated back to Haiti in the future

And shut down business along the way. No one is going to do that.

Trump promised and threatened it last time and did nothing.
The obama/biden/harris junta made the alien migrant invasion a more urgent problem

Which puts the pro illegal alien lobby in a weaker position than before

The obama/biden/harris junta made the alien migrant invasion a more urgent problem

Which puts the pro illegal alien lobby in a weaker position than before

That lobby is the business lobby. Trump isn't going to do anything to harm business interests.

That lobby is the business lobby. Trump isn't going to do anything to harm business interests.
In some cases yes

But you grossly over simplify

Democrats want illegals as future voters

Also, fake religious organizations get federal dollars to facilitate the alien invasion

Or at least I call them fake because they have sold their soul for the almighty Dollar

They aren't here illegally. I understand that no matter the facts you'll continue to post that they are though.
The fact that Harris-Biden choose not to enforce the law, does not render law-breaking illegals into law-abiding immigrants.

In some cases yes

And it's going to happen just like it did under Reagan.

You will be sold out over business interests just like before.

Also, fake religious organizations get federal dollars to facilitate the alien invasion

Or at least I call them fake because they have sold their soul for the almighty Dollar

Sad I guess that religious organizations are helping the poor. What is religion coming to?

In some cases yes

Of course you don’t know most R politicians support open borders. And, they’ve done nothing about religious organizations supporting illegal immigration.

Now who again is a sell out?

And it's going to happen just like it did under Reagan.

You will be sold out over business interests just like before.

Sad I guess that religious organizations are helping the poor. What is religion coming to?
You seem very pleased that “business interests” are contributing to the decline of America

Do you just enjoy poking a stick in the eyo of conservatives even if it hurts the country?

Forum List

Back