The object is a weakened, dumbed-down and intellectually dishonest public

Yet you never refute anything I say.

Again, you can never prove otherwise.

The Cold War is over. Capitalism took an extra 20 years to fail after Communism.
Yes, AFTER DECADES OF MARXIST INFILTRATION OF OUR EDU, MEDIA, AND GOVERNANCE.
Simple soft-minded IDIOTS like YOU were TAUGHT to HATE your own country and YOURSELF!!!!!!
GTFOH!!!!!!!! :eusa_hand:
:fu:

Then what the fuck are you doing here, you fucking useless retard? Only people who are lazy or don't care about this country don't vote. Which one are you?

I'm doing whatever the fuck I want, sucks that you can't control me doesn't it? It makes you angry, doesn't it? That's what all fascists masturbate over, controlling what everyone else does, it gets you off doesn't it? That big ego, hiding behind a message board, telling everyone what they should do, say, think.... you're the exact type that will be a good little brown shirt when the time comes. I will have fun picking you off one by one, when the time comes. :cool:

Nope, I have a nice home, a vacation property (which I inherited from my parents), own my own business and help my wife run hers.

I make far more under Biden than I made under Trump.
You live in an apartment outside of Chicago writing resumes. And your wife, what business does she own and started being a green card wife from China? And you should sell the vacation property as it goes against the left's core belief of generational wealth and the ownership is a direct contradiction of the left. You should sell it, take the proceeds and distribute to those in your apartment complex,

Yes, AFTER DECADES OF MARXIST INFILTRATION OF OUR EDU, MEDIA, AND GOVERNANCE.
Simple soft-minded IDIOTS like YOU were TAUGHT to HATE your own country and YOURSELF!!!!!!
GTFOH!!!!!!!! :eusa_hand:

Uh, actually, I was brought up in Catholic Schools, and was pretty conservative until he Mid-Aughts. Then the crazies took over the Republican party, the Gun Fetishists, the Religious Zealots, and the Libertarian Children.

But history is history, and the reality is that the USSR did most of the heavy lifting in defeating the Axis. And they reaped the rewards in that they took over Eastern Europe and China and North Korea after the war.

You live in an apartment outside of Chicago writing resumes. ...And you should sell the vacation property as it goes against the left's core belief of generational wealth and the ownership is a direct contradiction of the left. You should sell it, take the proceeds and distribute to those in your apartment complex,

I don't live in an apartment, I own a Condo, which has increased in value since I bought it. I previously owned a two-flat, which I sold for twice what I paid for it.

Not sure where you think that the left is against "generational wealth", exactly. If you inherit a fortune, you should - wait for it - pay your fair share of tax on it. Just like any other income you receive.

But that's right... anyone who doesn't go along with the rich raping us must be some kind of communist!!!!

Uh, actually, I was brought up in Catholic Schools, and was pretty conservative until he Mid-Aughts. Then the crazies took over the Republican party, the Gun Fetishists, the Religious Zealots, and the Libertarian Children.

But history is history, and the reality is that the USSR did most of the heavy lifting in defeating the Axis. And they reaped the rewards in that they took over Eastern Europe and China and North Korea after the war.
Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU!!!!
:rolleyes:

And with that they have control over you. It's 1984 shit. Know why Biden and Kamala are tucked away short scripted BS? Why Biden was hid in a basement, why Kamala won't take an interview, and even if she does it will be staged shit? They have lots to hide, so they let propaganda work for them under a perfectly false identity. They're not like Trump, they perfectly disingenuous, and that's the problem, so they hide behind propaganda.

And there's no shortage of that is there? Nearly all of our information sources do the work of what the left dictates them. Matter of fact, I spent time in Europe recently. Nice place Italy and such. Not so sure about Germany though, I saw two cities. One is wealth Dusseldorf , they sport jewelry in windows, 10s of thousands $ a piece at times, for instance. The middle east crams the place with groups of men, say 20s-50s years old. The other city, Monchengladbach is a dump. Anyway, I turned the TV on sometimes, and the only English speaking cable stations was left-news. The English language is important to many if not most Europeans, and take a wild guess where many if not most learn the language?

Yeah, quite a machine A? We're fucked already?

I spoke to a nice kid yesterday, I know him well, he's 37 years old. He lives in the Boston area, lots of time spent bartending and in the music scene, but he's since landed a utilities position at 85-90K a year starting, W/O OT, and no where to go but up, already in progress. He doesn't have a high school degree, but has great desire and work ethic, a chip off the block his dad. He's extreme left, and with that this is the shit they're spreading, intellectual dishonesty, it's learned. Fuck, they don't even believe this BS, it's just off the top.

1. Trump's attempted assassination was staged. (say what? but.................)

2. But it was probably his own people who tried to assassinate him. (say what? but.................)

3. But Trump and his campaign are responsible for the security. (say what? but.................)

About that time I explained a guy can't trust what comes out of the mouths of the "trainers", half truths to 100% lies. Miss-represented BS and partisan opinions, and the left controls nearly all of it. And yeah, even Fox News is full of BS too, though I'll watch Carlson via Youtube on occasion. He likes to get to the core of things, and he's pretty damn good at it. Bill O'Reily another good one BTW. Former employees, fuck Fox News.

Course he said Right-news has equal reach, you've heard it hear too. But he was corrected, and then said, "both are responsible for the pile of trash we get resulting in the state we're in." He's teachable, and that's part of the problem, because the left's primary doctrine is propaganda; they teach people to become intellectually dishonest. That robs us of our minds, which is perfectly intentional. If you think we're fucked now, wait until we get a load of AI, and today California controls our Federal govt., pending the election.

And if Kamala gets in, oh fuck, your State is the next California, and that State is a shithole, as commanded by the Democrats and their rulers. The Democrats and those responsible for them will give a big fuck you to the people for what they've done, from their election "processes" to a perfectly corrupted justice system on most levels. To pleading with the country that Trump is a dictator and threat to democracy (bullseye per Biden even) so that some hero can take him out. All as a dumbed down, corrupt? Biden administration's security team failed to account for the OBVIOUS, or even take notice. Something is very wrong.

I think they've achieved their objective then.

Yeah ...
Jihadi Barry O. unlocks frozen funds of Iran allowing it to build up Hamas and Hezbollah, along with their proxy fighters in Iraq.
Run Away Joe Biden has the U.S. bail out of Afghanistan so fast we leave billion$ worth of weapons and gear to fall into the hands of the Taliban.

You Leftwing Nuts scream about your false patriotism while backhand aid to USA enemies.

:mad:
Hilarious

Try English

Forum List

Back