The object is a weakened, dumbed-down and intellectually dishonest public

It's not going to get any better.....As us boomers die-off most of the common sense is going to the cemetery with us.

If some leftist cock-sucker has me voting dem after I die I'm going to haunt them. ;)

ok.jpg

I noticed a few things this week on vacation in Wisconsin.

First, a LOT less Trump flags and bumper stickers in this largely rural county.

Secondly, I listened in a diner where a couple of Trump supporters were whining about how the "election will be stolen again".

Third, on the way home, I listened to whatever sack of meat the local talk radio station replaced Limbaugh with, and he was whining that it was unfair that Kamala is so far ahead of Trump now.

reps learned hochul.jpg

You're pretty stupid, they don't have to do any of that. Simply harvest 'mail in' ballots, it's not complicated and virtually undetectable.
LOL You believe all that and yet you plan to vote this year? And I am the stupid one? :laughing0301:

Your choices, USA;

2cff37e1-17b1-032b-6005-6388c72c694e.png

Man...Kam is short or 'it' is a giant!

I got a nice meme of Kamala giving a blowjob to Willie. But it won't fly here. They are pretty loose here, but not that loose! Maybe I will censor it and post sometimes. But I hate ruining art.

It is funny as hell. Wille is talking about how he likes his bitches hi yella. Says they are more civilized than the black jungle cannibals. It is funny!!

kamala-harris-willie-brown.jpg

I stopped reading at "high-cost areas such as", you're misrepresenting what average means.

And that my friends are the results of our education re-education system.
You must have failed math in high school. You should look at the median, rather than the average to get a mor accurate picture of salaries. For every person in NYC making six figures there a two in Florida making $40K. $180,000 split 3 ways in $60,000. That's what average means. The median of that group is $40K.

I taught math as well as social studies.

Sitting here beating leftists about the head and shoulders with their own words/actions......So much to choose from, so little time. ;)
Sure, retard. Tell us again how Dems control everything. I love a good whine. MAGA tears are the best. :itsok:

One day they're bitching about "the elites", the next day they're convinced that anyone who doesn't think exactly like them is stupid.

Oh well. Another day in MAGA World™.
Exactly. They think I am lying when I tell them what they want to hear. And then they will turn around and whine that the big bad Libs won't let them win!

Poor pathetic whiny retards.

I know, guy, you just can't handle the Truth. Trump did just about everything wrong in dealing with Covid.

Remember, this is the same Trump who called 3433 deaths due to Swine Flu a disaster when it happened under Obama.

So what is 1.1 million deaths from Covid?

I think you are a little confused, or just not very smart. Biden inherited a pandemic that was raging out of control, and even though vaccines were available, Trump had screwed up the distribution on the first batch of them, many of which expired on the shelf.

Point was, Biden DID get the virus under control by the end of 2021. It was a fantastic accomplishment.
You're always wrong, retard. Seriously, you're wrong 998/1000 times.

You parrot proven false DemoCommie talking points all the time.

Rarely you might get something right every now and then, but mostly you're a fuckin' retard.

Dude, you don't even live in a real reality.

Says the child who reads comic books...

Here's the reality I live in. It's the one where Republicans tricked working class white people into voting against their own interests by playing on their racial, sexual, and religious fears, to the point where the fear is all they have left.

Here's the reality I live in. It's the one where Republicans tricked working class white people into voting against their own interests by playing on their racial, sexual, and religious fears, to the point where the fear is all they have left.
See? That right there is total bullshit! Meanwhile, Democrats are trying to trick voters into voting for 4 more years
of a puppet regime/shadow government that's actively trying to destroy America and has been for the past 3 1/2 years with the media running cover for them.

But Iran didn't freeze such.
Israel is on verge of having to do there what they did to Iraq.
Sure they did. They diluted down their enriched uranium to very low leveled and deconstructed their centrifuge cascades.

Trump’s own administration said they complied.

Iran is now closer to a nuclear bomb because of Trump than ever.

You must have failed math in high school. You should look at the median, rather than the average to get a mor accurate picture of salaries. For every person in NYC making six figures there a two in Florida making $40K. $180,000 split 3 ways in $60,000. That's what average means. The median of that group is $40K.

I taught math as well as social studies.
Fuck off, I used to develop programs for taxing utilities and real property, and sure as fuck know what median is. Mode, median and AVERAGE have meanings, let's not pretend otherwise, okay? And why didn't you mention mode oh-master-math-teacher? After all, it's the number seen the most. Last year completed was the 4th grade, what's your excuse?

Your contemporaries sure as fuck don't care about the median, considering they appear to only account for average teacher's. Look it up yourself.

Fuck if that aint projection I don't know what is. And what's wrong with comic books? At least they have value, compare and contrast to the shit your masters feed you daily. None is funny, and it's all packed with lies.

Comic books >>>>>>>>Left narrations.

Forum List

Back