The First Plank in Harris' Platform: FOOD PRICE CONTROLS

I'm doubting this...
Not because I don't think she has some sort of desire....

But because she has no platform to date.

She wishes to be elected upon her identity alone.

This guy's a WH reporter.

They floated this maybe to get the reaction before tomorrow's hard launch

It's bad. The reaction is bad. Except for the dunderheads, they think "free" stuff is always great until the bread lines are miles long. That's how they learn

I am not kidding. She thinks she can do this, first. Secondly, these walking dunderheads never heard of bread lines?

We're literally living in Atlas Shrugged right now. When 'price fixing' doesn't work, they'll still blame the 'greedy corporatists' and impose even more penalties and sanctions until they insist they have to take it all over in order for it to work 'right'. And these morons will follow them right over the cliff.

Ok....
Since we ONLY HAVE PAST ACTIONS AND CURRENT CLAIMS to base this claim upon....

Let's look at the taxing of gratuities.

She proudly and triumphantly cast the tie breaking vote in the Senate to pass a more intrusive look at waitstaff to tax any tips they possibly make....to ensure the government gets every half penny owed to them.

Now she wants to repeal this tax on waitstaff.

Well which does she believe in? Tax on tips or no tax on tips? The flip flopping is going to cause all sorts of confusion and problems for tax experts much less an average individual.

She is the reason for government mistrust at the moment.

Ok....
Since we ONLY HAVE PAST ACTIONS AND CURRENT CLAIMS to base this claim upon....

Let's look at the taxing of gratuities.

She proudly and triumphantly cast the tie breaking vote in the Senate to pass a more intrusive look at waitstaff to tax any tips they possibly make....to ensure the government gets every half penny owed to them.

Now she wants to repeal this tax on waitstaff.

Well which does she believe in? Tax on tips or no tax on tips? The flip flopping is going to cause all sorts of confusion and problems for tax experts much less an average individual.

She is the reason for government mistrust at the moment.

Yes, all of this. There's a second source on the story, another WH reporter for NBC

Yes, all of this. There's a second source on the story, another WH reporter for NBC
Probably quoting the first reporter as an "inside source". (They do tend to do that)

But it could be a DNC talking points memo too.

If they can't charge what they need

They won't make what WE need

Every time, every where, throughout history
So the bread lines will be for the corporate food shills that will all quit because they can't go from charging triple what they need to charging quadruple? Those poor people.

And every Conservative APPROVED (by remaining quiet, using Facebook, not voting etc)

You're right, I used to be silent, I'm not anymore. If these morons can spout their idiocy, I can counter it with facts. More people need to do this, I think it's probably already too late though. The 'media' propaganda machine is too powerful to combat at this point.

Forum List

Back