Here's how they'll try to cheat in November 2024

You have the market cornered on gullibility and dishonestly.

Laughing....says the Big Liar clinging to whatever Trump tells him to believe on pretty much any topic.

A registered conservative republican linked to violent anti-immigrant statements online is not 'left wing'.

Try again, tinfoil.

Laughing....says the Big Liar clinging to whatever Trump tells him to believe on pretty much any topic.

A registered conservative republican linked to violent anti-immigrant statements online is not 'left wing'.

Try again, tinfoil.
And you believe a lying media. They have been caught in multiple country changing lies. You are just a smart ass twerp.

And you believe a lying media. They have been caught in multiple country changing lies. You are just a smart ass twerp.

In comparison to what, Last? Whatever hapless batshit you make up? I have interviews with his classmates confirming he was a conservative who held and defended conservative views, his own registration as a republican, and the FBI linking him to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online.

You've got what....Trump's dick in your mouth?

Our sources are not equal.

In comparison to what, Last? Whatever hapless batshit you make up? I have interviews with his classmates confirming he was a conservative who held and defended conservative views, his own registration as a republican, and the FBI linking him to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online.

You've got what....Trump's dick in your mouth?

Our sources are not equal.
No the sources are not equal.

No the sources are not equal.

Yeah, I've got actual classmates, actual voter registration and the FBI linking the shooter to violent rhetoric targetting immigrants.

You've got an underdeveloped gag reflex for whatever Trump is pumping down your gullet.

I'll go with the eye witness accounts, voter registration and the FBI, thank you. As would any rational person.

Yeah, I've got actual classmates, actual voter registration and the FBI linking the shooter to violent rhetoric targetting immigrants.

You've got an underdeveloped gag reflex for whatever Trump is pumping down your gullet.

I'll go with the eye witness accounts, voter registration and the FBI, thank you. As would any rational person.
The FBI is not credible. They are weaponized. Any rational person would also question why someone so anti- immigrant would shoot Trump.

The FBI is not credible. They are weaponized. Any rational person would also question why someone so anti- immigrant would shoot Trump.

Says you, citing your delusions. Again, any source that doesn't ape your conspiracy becomes part of your conspiracy.

Just like your delusions about the 2020 election being 'stolen from Trump'.

A rational person would ask why you insist that a conservative republican who the FBI linked to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric is 'left wing'.

That makes no sense at all.

Says you, citing your delusions. Again, any source that doesn't ape your conspiracy becomes part of your conspiracy.

Just like your delusions about the 2020 election being 'stolen from Trump'.

A rational person would ask why you insist that a conservative republican who the FBI linked to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric is 'left wing'.

That makes no sense at all.
You avoided why he would shoot Trump. Hit the road troll.

You avoided why he would shoot Trump. Hit the road troll.

The best working theory that I've heard is that he wanted to be famous and carry out a mass shooting. He did extensive research on school shooters. He also researched the Democratic National Convention. He did searches on both Trump and Biden. Trump's event was closer.

"One emerging theory by investigators, based in part on the timing and subjects of his online searches, is that the shooter was looking to carry out a mass shooting and that the Trump event's proximity and timing offered the most ready opportunity, according to a US official briefed on the matter."

But this doesn't play into your imaginary 'he was proven to be left wing' dipshittery. So of course, you ignored it all, and folded it into your batshit conspiracy.

But why would I ignore that he was a registered republican, described by his classmates as a conservative, who debated conservative talking points with fellow students, who the FBI linked to extremist anti-immigrant rhetoric online?

The best working theory that I've heard is that he wanted to be famous and carry out a mass shooting. He did extensive research on school shooters. He also researched the Democratic National Convention. He did searches on both Trump and Biden. Trump's event was closer.

"One emerging theory by investigators, based in part on the timing and subjects of his online searches, is that the shooter was looking to carry out a mass shooting and that the Trump event's proximity and timing offered the most ready opportunity, according to a US official briefed on the matter."

But this doesn't play into your imaginary 'he was proven to be left wing' dipshittery. So of course, you ignored it all, and folded it into your batshit conspiracy.

But why would I ignore that he was a registered republican, described by his classmates as a conservative, who debated conservative talking points with fellow students, who the FBI linked to extremist anti-immigrant rhetoric online?
Your dinner troll.
:9:

Finish your dinner troll. Stay irrelevant.

I'll stay informed, thank you. I'll note the shooter's self identification as a republican. I'll listen to his classmates as they describe him as conservative. And I'll take note when the FBI links to him to violently anti-immigrant rhetoric online.

Enjoy ignorance.

Forum List

Back