What if we are wrong and most Americans support Harris?

When was the last time you voted for a Republican for President?
Never. The harpy is a hard core fascist.

He is supporting chase Oliver for president, a antifa Marxist.

That's all you need to know about the harpy troll.

dude, the media has been putting out AI cropped attendance shows, when one looks at the one with them on the Tarmac next to her plane, there are no reflections of people on the shiney blue plane engine and fuselage.

How fucking stupid can you get? You swallow every lie, every syllable, every letter!

Deflection and majorly off-topic is all you have. Your simple mind can't fathom that!
Pointing out that it is you who you are talking about isn't deflecting, dummy.

It's pointing out that it is you who ate the moron.

When was the last time you voted for a Republican for President?

Bush I, the first time.

This is my POTUS voting history. My only regret on it was not voting for Perot in 92.

Jorgensen - 2020
Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton- 1992
Bush I -1988
Reagan - 1984

Bush I, the first time.

This is my POTUS voting history. My only regret on it was not voting for Perot in 92.

Jorgensen - 2020
Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton- 1992
Bush I -1988
Reagan - 1984
So, for three decades you've voted for losers. And you want to lecture us on who to vote for? LOL

We have some troublesome prospects. I don’t know if it’s the fake media creating the idea that Harris is more popular compared to Trump, but there are some problems. That there are any Americans who support Harris is astonishing as she supports racism against white men through her support for wokeness and BLM.

I hope I’m wrong, but the problem might be the American population where most of them are left-wing lunatics. And it will inevitably lead to a horrible country. We already have a situation now where home. Prices are so high that the middle class can’t afford to buy a new home in 99% of the country. Left wingers seem to not care about this. Maybe they’re addicted to drugs. Maybe They are happy with the legalization of dope across the country, happy living in their parents home playing video games , being lonely never doing anything of substance.

Every day Democrats lie or misrepresented what Republicans have to say. We Republicans and patriots including Democrats who don’t agree with Harris stand against the racism of the left. Who knows what the future is for America.
Is there a big problem with racism against white men?

Seeing how all but one US President has been a white man (and he was half a white man), and most of the government is white men, most of the police, most of the rich... they're all white men. Is racism against white men a problem in the USA?

So, for three decades you've voted for losers. And you want to lecture us on who to vote for? LOL
He's a liar. He never voted for anyone other than the American communist party candidate. Which for decades has been the democrats

I would never lecture anyone on who to vote for, that is a fools game.

But I would argue that it is you all, from both sides, voting for the losers as our country has lost under every POTUS this century.

I would never lecture anyone on who to vote for, that is a fools game.

But I would argue that it is you all, from both sides, voting for the losers as our country has lost under every POTUS this century.
Except Trump. First POTUS that engineered the middle class gaining wealth faster than in the history of the country.

Funny how you ignore that.

I hate to break it to ya, but it IS us vs them. We wish to maintain the culture of the west.

They wish to destroy it.

It truly is that simple.
nope.

As the candidacy of RFKjr. proves, and folks like Joe Rogan exemplify, it just ain't that simple.

Trump LASHES OUT At Joe Rogan After Podcaster PRAISES RFK Jr​

Premiered 8 hours ago

nope.

As the candidacy of RFKjr. proves, and folks like Joe Rogan exemplify, it just ain't that simple.

Trump LASHES OUT At Joe Rogan After Podcaster PRAISES RFK Jr​

Premiered 8 hours ago

Nope. This is the battle between civilization, and chaos.

To the leftists chaos is a ladder. They have no problem murdering millions to get there.

Ignoring reality will turn you into one of the millions.

Because in truth....
Biden/Harris never won the 2020 election to begin with. They lost Georgia as the Gnerds have proven with data forensics.

And

Forum List

Back