How to keep some humans alive from a few people that WANTED to kill them...

The problem with that thinking is the assumption that birthing the unwanted children will produce productive humans who will contribute to the capital necessary to sustain the older population.
On the contrary, many of those unwanted children become dependent and only put a strain on the existing capital and ultimately make things worse.
So it comes down to the quality of humans that are being birthed. That is a job for the culture.
Consider this: about 10 percent of women in the United States — 6.1 million — have difficulty getting or staying pregnant. While not all women facing infertility will pursue adoption, a 2002 study by the Centers for Disease Control shows that more than half (57 percent) of women who use infertility services do consider adoption.

So if just 10% of the 6.1 million women would be compensated by the women that want to kill their baby,
that would be over 600,000 human lives that would be saved of the annual abortion of humans by irresponsible women who've already had one abortion or of the 1,026,700 abortions in 2023

with 60% by women with one or more prior abortions the humans that aren't killed or nearly 600,000 humans saved from being killed by women with prior abortion. These lives would be saved and living with a family.

Oh so the OP has figure a way to end wars, stop terrorist attacks, stop murders, or other things that cause death like car crashes, etc.

You can pass all the laws you want but backroom abortions or just going to another country that allows it as there always will be a loophole.

Hey you could put them in jail with the other harden criminals waiting for release.

everyone thinks they have the answer but in reality there is nothing you can do.

How about this does a fetus have a soul, if yes then it should automatically go to heaven.

Last edited:
Consider this: about 10 percent of women in the United States — 6.1 million — have difficulty getting or staying pregnant. While not all women facing infertility will pursue adoption, a 2002 study by the Centers for Disease Control shows that more than half (57 percent) of women who use infertility services do consider adoption.

So if just 10% of the 6.1 million women would be compensated by the women that want to kill their baby,
that would be over 600,000 human lives that would be saved of the annual abortion of humans by irresponsible women who've already had one abortion or of the 1,026,700 abortions in 2023

with 60% by women with one or more prior abortions the humans that aren't killed or nearly 600,000 humans saved from being killed by women with prior abortion. These lives would be saved and living with a family.
That doesn’t address my post.

Nobody thinks abortion is murder, being that it's such a kooky and deranged idea, one that flies in the face of reality and common sense.

Those who pretend they think abortion is murder do it for perverse and selfish reasons. Pro-lifers are weird and creepy.

Look at the OP, so enraged that women won't have sex only in a manner he approves of. That's not normal. What a control-freak perv.
Ok so I think abortion especially after the first abortion is definitely grounds for murder because you same people get all excited someone is about to be executed for killing another human BUT totally forgetting about the 6 million that were murdered by the Nazis in WWII, or the nearly
169,202,000 Murdered: Summary and Conclusions [20th Century Democide]

And you totally ignore at least 600,000 humans A YEAR.... that if allowed to live may save YOUR life and millions of others through medical, space, etc. findings.

Your "logical" argument has a few gaps:
1. Exceptions for rape or the (non-life threatening) health of the mother still result in the "murder of innocent humans."
2. An exception only for 1st abortions still devalues human life, and would result in even more unwanted children.
3. SCOTUS properly decided that abortions are a STATE issue. People who want to impose their views on the whole country need to amend the Constitution first.

It violates women's Constitutional rights to have her health care rights change from one state to another. Not just women but parents of trans children as well. You know have women deciding which colleges to attend based on women's health care rights in the state where the school is located.

The health care that I received with either of my miscarriages would be illegal in more than 20 US states. When you're bleeding out from a miscarriage, you don't have time to go to another state for treatment. Pregnant women in abortion ban states are now being advised to purchase a "medivac insurance", in case they have to be airlifted to another state to treat pregnancy complications. In a first world country where 80% of the pregnant women who are dying, could be save, the death rate has doubled since Roe was overturned.

While American men argue about "states rights" to decide whether they live or die.

One woman with an ectopic pregnancy,

Do YOU have a soul?
Now from your frequent comments I assume you believe in "science"

The 21 grams experiment refers to a study published in 1907 by Duncan MacDougall, a physician from Haverhill, Massachusetts. MacDougall hypothesized that souls have physical weight, and attempted to measure the mass lost by a human when the soul departed the body. MacDougall attempted to measure the mass change of six patients at the moment of death. One of the six subjects lost three-quarters of an ounce (21.3 grams).
Songs entitled "21 Grams" which reference the weight of a soul have been released by Looptroop Rockers (2005), Niykee Heaton (2015),[18] Fedez (2015), August Burns Red (2015), Thundamentals (2017) and Arena (2022).

It violates women's Constitutional rights to have her health care rights change from one state to another. Not just women but parents of trans children as well. You know have women deciding which colleges to attend based on women's health care rights in the state where the school is located.

The health care that I received with either of my miscarriages would be illegal in more than 20 US states. When you're bleeding out from a miscarriage, you don't have time to go to another state for treatment. Pregnant women in abortion ban states are now being advised to purchase a "medivac insurance", in case they have to be airlifted to another state to treat pregnancy complications. In a first world country where 80% of the pregnant women who are dying, could be save, the death rate has doubled since Roe was overturned.

While American men argue about "states rights" to decide whether they live or die.

One woman with an ectopic pregnancy,
AND so the "health of the woman" is not an issue according to your examples?
FACTS: pregnancy loss can occur before a person even knows that they are pregnant.
After an ultrasound detects a healthy heartbeat, the chance of pregnancy loss is significantly lower.
If a person knows about the pregnancy, the chance of loss is about 15%.
In the United States, a miscarriage describes the loss of a fetus that occurs before 20 weeks of gestation.
A stillbirth is a pregnancy loss that happens any time after 20 weeks of pregnancy.

The miscarriage rate for women ages 20 to 30 years old is 9 to 17%; for womenages 31 to 35, it's 20%. At age 40, the miscarriage rate is 40%, and on average, 80% of pregnancies in women ages 40 and older will end in miscarriage.

AND again though understandably you are personalizing the issue.
The issue is NOT the health of the mother... it is OK
Not the rape of the mother... not part of the equation.
The issue is women getting pregnant AGAIN after having an abortion because they were sexually motivated before they had protection. Are you the type of woman that would have casual sex without any protection?
That's irresponsible and you probably have had more than one abortion! YOU would be IRRESPONSIBLE!

It's not your business, loonies.
It is my business when it takes MY tax money to provide woman with abortions because they like you are evidently irresponsible when it comes to sex. Admit it you would NOT stop having sex with a woman if you knew she had had abortions but still didn't require protection? That is IRRESPONSIBLE and your attitude is what costs ME Tax dollars!

The Alan Guttmacher Institute is pro-abortion and even they acknowledge the vast majority of abortions are for economic reasons (I will have to find that and get the number, but I think it was over 90%).

Your post shows your total indifference to the plight of low income people, with few resources and no labour protections at all. As soon as her boss finds out she's pregnant, she'll be fired, because he doesn't want to deal with light work loads etc.

According to Guttmacher 75% of abortions that are given to women who are living below or just above the poverty line. 60% of the women getting an abortion are married or in a committed relationship, and already have one or more children. And half of all women who get abortions were using birth control when they got pregnant.

Last but not least 41% of ALL pregnancies in the USA are unintended. Kinda puts the lie to Republican assertions that it's easy to prevent pregnancy.

Other first world countries have job protections for pregnant women, and paid maternity leave for new mothers. The richest nation in the world has neither. But you're really quick to call such people "irresponsible" if they have more children than they can reasonably afford. They have half the number of abortions compared to the USA.

Abortion is not a moral issue, it's an economic issue, and if the USA really wanted to reduce abortions, they'd pass universal health care, paid maternity leave, job protections for pregnant women, and a universal child tax credit.

It is my business when it takes MY tax money to provide woman with abortions because they like you are evidently irresponsible when it comes to sex. Admit it you would NOT stop having sex with a woman if you knew she had had abortions but still didn't require protection? That is IRRESPONSIBLE and your attitude is what costs ME Tax dollars!
Tough beans, junior. And you will not pay for the disaster on the back end, but, in fact, you do with police and prison costs.

You idiots.

It's not your business.
It is my business when the woman has already had one abortion that wasn't health or rape. Because she is irresponsible for her own body she needs to be taken care of by the state so further deaths of future citizens do not occur.
The state is responsible for my well being... and if the current abortion laws were in effect 81 years ago, it's possible I wouldn't be here..But my parents WANTED me legally and my brother and sisters. The state encourages that for a lot of reasons that obviously you have NO idea... being the person with an 8.5 second attention span!

A fetus is not a baby. An egg is not a chicken. A fetus is not a person.

The secretly taped exchanges that captured Planned Parenthood personnel discussing “grisly” details of crushing body parts and harvesting tissue from the unborn for a fee has understandably generated an uproar in many pro-life camps and has moved many to push for defunding Planned Parenthood.

The issue is heated and intense because it brings into high relief one of the most foundationally important questions that any system of belief that spells out right and wrong must address, which is the question of what constitutes a human and why.
The essence of this debate as it relates to abortion recently emerged in an exchange between Chris Cuomo and Marco Rubio on CNN. After being challenged by Cuomo regarding his record on reproductive rights, an exchange ensued between them regarding the nature of human life.
Rubio repeated an argument that he often makes, which is human life begins at conception. Cuomo questioned this claim, and said the science was unclear. Rubio said it was a clear scientific fact that human life began at conception and thus it follows that abortion is taking a human life and we should have laws against that.
Finally watch this video... again it is longer than 8.5 seconds so I know your attention span will be exhausted!

Scientists Just Captured The Flash of Light That Sparks When a Sperm Meets an Egg​

Forum List

Back